Doubles (Terminated) Team Tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you should really format it in the op so everyone is clear on who exactly they have to battle so there's no confusion. like player 1 vs player 2 type stuff within team matches. Also petitioning for my team to be called a surfer + the kooks

you should really format it in the op so everyone is clear on who exactly they have to battle so there's no confusion. like player 1 vs player 2 type stuff within team matches. Also petitioning for my team to be called a surfer + the kooks
Pwniosirkal best name imo

In actually important news, I'd like to request a different opponent for this round. When Level 51 and I battled for the latest Minitour, it took forever to find a chance to fight due to timezones, and my schedule is a lot more packed now than it was then. I wouldn't ask unless I felt like it's gonna be real tough for us to get this done.

because im dabes im formatting it right so ultima can put this in the op

The Spider Pigs vs The Wu Tangs
Laga vs Mizuhime
youngjake93 vs Ace Emerald
BLOOD TOTEM vs cbt

The Skill Keys vs The Helping Hand Poliwags
Arcticblast vs Pocket
AuraRayquaza vs BlankZero
GCN-2000 vs Lasagne21

The No Names vs Unnamed Team 1
polop vs kjnm
Haruno vs Truce
kingmidas vs Blastynoid

The Team Who Argues About Their Name Too Much vs Team Assault Vest
Level 51 vs Deoxymoron
Joim vs Ultimathunder
Robert Alfons vs finally

The Nollsters vs Unnamed Team 2
Nollan vs Pwnemon
cxinlee vs Birkal
Lolkomori vs Audiosurfer

if i fucked up tell me

#gopoliwags

Last edited:

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Is there a deadline? I'm planning on doing my battle on saturday and I hope that's alright :]

Deoxymoron has requested a matchup change. since finally is second in place, he will be fighting level-51. Deoxy fights Joim, and I fight Fagtron.

And deadline is by January 15th.

finally already has his match planned, so you should let him stick with his match. you fight level 51 and deoxymoron fights joim. much easier solution that doesnt interrupt plans that have already been made

polop

Would you look at the time?
is a Contributor Alumnus
I was losing and then I d/ced and couldn't join. Giving Kjnm the win b/c if match continued would basically result in that . Ggs.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
After contacting truce about the tourney an interesting scenario popped up.

So it seems that truce had no idea s/he was entered into the tourney though whether or not Truce will participate is in the air. Would anyone mind clarifying what happens now? .-.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Deoxymoron has requested a matchup change. since finally is second in place, he will be fighting level-51. Deoxy fights Joim, and I fight Fagtron.

And deadline is by January 15th.
sooo we have to fight twice now? (for this and for farm league)

lol ok bring it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)