DOU Doubles Majors II - Stage 1 (Pools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna try to play gui at 5, but is it neccessary? Worst case for me genone and i are both 3-2 but i won head to head

EDIT: Yoda2798 bro said on his wall he cant play today. could i also act? but also it shouldnt matter according to my above statement^

Last edited:

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Gonna try to play gui at 5, but is it neccessary? Worst case for me genone and i are both 3-2 but i won head to head

EDIT: Yoda2798 bro said on his wall he cant play today. could i also act? but also it shouldnt matter according to my above statement^
FYI tags don't work when you edit them in. There's no head-to-head, only record matters, so if you lose the remaining game there will be a tiebreak match between you and RelicanthPrimal (who is 3-2, GenOne is 2-3). You can call act and I'll be making activity decisions tomorrow night though.

:landorus: Landorus Pool :landorus:
The Landorus Pool is now complete! Fangame10 will advance to the next stage, while there is tie between yovan33321, Shaun | CCGeek, and Zeal for second place. A tiebreak is now required, with each player facing each other in a best-of-one match and the sole winner advancing. Note that it does not need to be completed by tomorrow, and ideally if the third game results in a reset, the two players should play their new match required right there.

Elfuseon

is a Top Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Calling act over shaian, i'm sorry mate but you've missed schedule and i was willing to reschedule but only answering yesterday (2 weeks later) was rough to plan between my other games and our different timezone. Proof on their wall and gl for your future games

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Reminder that any activity decisions will be made at the deadline tomorrow night.

:rillaboom: Rillaboom Pool :rillaboom:
The Rillaboom Pool is now complete! Memoric will advance to the next stage, while there is tie between Meminger21, Royal1604, and FloristtheBudew for second place. A tiebreak is now required, with each player facing each other in a best-of-one match and the sole winner advancing. Note that it does not need to be completed by tomorrow, and ideally if the third game results in a reset, the two players should play their new match required right there.

martinvtran

Banned deucer.
won ggs (kyurem-black pool)
smb: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1680683581-9w1wdzv126zpkvhc9ftbn213nv0z58hpw
damien the genius: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1680708151-faop9k16b0b8a9lhi6r54zrxe0q94xapw
pies: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8doublesou-1671193841-9s8cwtjgf70vmwtgps8arwz3zplilm4pw
yuichi: unfortunately, i think i might have to call act here. they've only offered 12am-10am my time exclusively, which i've compromised a few days to make this time frame. we planned to play at 9pm +8 today, and they went offline as soon as i messaged and it is now 10pm i believe. gn.
Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 12.46.45 am.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)