DOU Doubles Majors II - Stage 1 (Pools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
nephtyrix.png

Nephtyrix messaged me on Discord earlier saying they've been ill with COVID and will get their games done, so since it was soon after the decision and we're short on remaining substitutes I'll reverse it:

Nephtyrix substitutes back into :amoonguss: Amoonguss Pool over Royal1604, tagging JuanSG, Tikkito, giove97, MultiPokemon, sorry about the confusion.

cleffa hater asked to be subbed out so Royal1604 will be moved there instead:

Royal1604 substitutes into :rillaboom: Rillaboom Pool (starting at 0-1, loss to Meminger21 still holds), tagging Memoric, FloristtheBudew, Hrishioo7.

AtraX Madara from the Rillaboom Pool also attempted to give the win which I'm taking as a sign of dropping unless they say otherwise, and there is one substitute remaining in SingleThunder. However, since they'd be starting at 0-2 if they substituted in there I'll give them the option of whether to take it or not, since there's a good chance another 0-1 slot will open up.

waiting for a reschedule later , he has not been here for our schedule yesterday. ( or i take AW if that is gave to me )
They will be given another chance to schedule and play before an activity win is granted.

claiming act over guimart21 (dragapult pool)

EDIT: saw a post by guimart made around an hour and a half past scheduled time, im looking to resched if possible, would like to play the game if we can.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)