Doubles Lc Dlc2 Kickoff tour (Won by Acehunter1)

Smudge

NatDex Doubles TL
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
act, karottensirup no show after 20 mins, scheduling on my wall for 11pm -8. not available for rest of night/tomorrow sry

1704612523153.png

PigWarrior19

unmon connoisseur
is a Tiering Contributor
Act wins

Smudge vs Karrotensirup: Smudge waited the required 15 min and Karrotensirup did not show up or notify them they'd be late act awarded to Smudge

Mr.Bossaru vs Giove97: For reasons unrelated to this tour Mr.Bossaru will not be able to attend so Giove97 will move on in the tour

StupidFlandrs48 vs Bless: I couldn't find any proof of scheduling so I just flipped it lmk if y'all scheduled somewhere else

Sir jelloton vs Nephtyrix: jello forgot to save the replays however I saw the games live so I can vouch for him rip the Nose

act win.PNG

R2 up soon

Last edited:
Act wins

Smudge vs Karrotensirup: Smudge waited the required 15 min and Karrotensirup did not show up or notify them they'd be late act awarded to Smudge

Mr.Bossaru vs Giove97: For reasons unrelated to this tour Mr.Bossaru will not be able to attend so Giove97 will move on in the tour

StupidFlandrs48 vs Bless: I couldn't find any proof of scheduling so I just flipped it lmk if y'all scheduled somewhere else

Sir jelloton vs Nephtyrix: jello forgot to save the replays however I saw the games live so I can vouch for him rip the Nose

View attachment 589880

R2 up soon
I contest the win from Jello, he didn't win, Nose win !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)