Double Trouble with Treecko and Togepi Egg Giveaway -- Completed! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
To the mods (Nexus, Agonist, TheMantyke, religiousjedi, Expert Evan, and Shii): I would like to keep this giveaway open until I get send out of all the eggs, which might be longer than 2 days. Could you please not close this thread before then? I'll let you know when I'm ready to close it. Thank you very much! :D

Double Trouble with Treecko and Togepi

I've been giving away unhatched eggs of treecko and togepi on reddit to those that have a TSV match. Now that most of the TSV matches have been claimed, I'm ready to open this up in a Free For All (FFA) to anyone who wants an egg.

Each listing has the IVs of the pokemon and includes the ESV, or egg shiny value. If you can find a person with a matching TSV (trainer shiny value) and get them to hatch the egg on their game, then the pokemon will hatch shiny. Or, you could hatch the pokemon yourself (it won't hatch shiny) and use it to breed more awesome pokemon!

Rules

• You may ask for up to 3 eggs.
  • No reservations. The first person that is able to coordinate with me to meet online and trade the egg gets it.
  • Copy and Paste the whole row of the Pokemon you want in your response. I won't know what egg you want otherwise. For example, you need to post a row like this one somewhere in your post:
B5 1,2 Treecko (M) Timid Overgrow 31.16.31.31.31.31 2248
  • Add my FC before you comment. I have limited space for new FCs, so I won't add you until just before I trade with you. If you haven't registered my FC then, I'll move on the the next person.
  • I'll initiate the trade. Don't initiate the trade yourself. You may send me a "Nice!" to get my attention and show me that you're there.
  • These pokemon are being distributed as Fully-Redis. You may do whatever you want with them. Clone them, breed them, trade them, have fun! :)
My FC

FC: 4914-3671-9440
In-Game Name: Lark

Pokemon

Treecko
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow / Unburden (HA)
IVs: Vary by individual, all have 4IVs or 5IVs.
Egg Moves: worry seed, leech seed, synthesis, and dragon breath

Togepi
Nature: Bold
Ability: Hustle / Serene Grace / Super Luck (HA)
IVs: Vary by individual, all have 4IVs or 5IVs (the 0 attack IV is desirable in a special attacker. I was specifically breeding for a 31/0/31/31/31/31 togekiss)
Egg Moves: lucky chant, morning sun, and nasty plot

B52,6Treecko (M)TimidOvergrow31.16.31.31.31.312463

B63,6Togepi (M)BoldSerene Grace31.31.22.31.31.310977

Receiving these would be fantastic :)

B5 1,2 Treecko (M) Timid Overgrow 31.16.31.31.31.31 2248
B5 4,6 Treecko (M) Timid Unburden 31.04.18.31.31.31 2398
B6 3,6 Togepi (M) Bold Serene Grace 31.31.22.31.31.31 0977

very nice giveaway, thank you :)
i still have you from the manectric you traded me very recently, and am happy to go online now

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
B52,6Treecko (M)TimidOvergrow31.16.31.31.31.312463

Receiving these would be fantastic :)
Sure! Can you trade now? I'll be online in a minute.

EDIT:

B51,2Treecko (M)TimidOvergrow31.16.31.31.31.312248
B54,6Treecko (M)TimidUnburden31.04.18.31.31.312398

very nice giveaway, thank you :)
i still have you from the manectric you traded me very recently, and am happy to go online now
I can trade with you next. :)

Cherub Agent Looks like the person above you requested the same 3rd togepi. Would you like to pick another?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Artic Cherub Agent Thanks you guys for participating! Good luck with your pokemon! :D

To everyone else, the reddit master list has been updated. Feel free to ask for any not labeled "GONE" or with a TSV match. :)

Togepi
(M)
IVs: Vary by individual, all have 4IVs or 5IVs (the 0 attack IV is desirable in a special attacker. I was specifically breeding for a 31/0/31/31/31/31 togekiss)

Added

1865/0156/4272

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Togepi
(M)

Added

1865/0156/4272
Hi! On the reddit post, you can actually see each togepi available, and choose the one you like best. Please copy and paste the whole line of the one you want into your message on this post. You can also ask for a total of 3 eggs, so that means you can grab a treecko as well. :)

EDIT: Link to the reddit post

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
B5 4,4 Treecko (M) Timid Unburden 31.04.06.31.31.31 1592
Hmm, I've been waiting online, but I don't see you. What's your IGN? Are you currently online? Are you sure you don't want both this treecko AND a togepi? You can have one of each if you'd like. :)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Okay, wow! I just updated the reddit community that these eggs are FFA (free for all), and they are going REALLY Fast! If you guys want one, better claim it quick, because I don't think I'll have many left after this evening.

As of this posting, the master list is fully updated.

Good luck!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Really should get someone to check my TSV later this evening :)
You should, but it's not necessary for this giveaway. This is in FFA (free for all), so anyone who wants an egg can claim one.

These guys are almost all gone (I think like 5 treecko left, and 8 togepi), so put in your request soon if you want one! Reddit has been snapping these guys up right and left.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Hmm, probably makes a good parent for my future Togekiss in that case.

Would like the:

B5 1,6 Treecko (M) Timid Unburden 26.04.31.31.31.31 1128

B6 1,2 Togepi (M) Bold Super Luck 31.31.31.31.31.13

Could trade in a few hours if you wish

edit: noticed I picked an overgrow instead of unburden, changed them up.

Last edited:
could
B51,6Treecko (M)TimidUnburden26.04.31.31.31.311128
trade now if possible

IGN:Sonic
friend code 2938 7922 2217

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hmm, probably makes a good parent for my future Togekiss in that case.

Would like the:

B5 1,6 Treecko (M) Timid Unburden 26.04.31.31.31.31 1128

B6 1,2 Togepi (M) Bold Super Luck 31.31.31.31.31.13

Could trade in a few hours if you wish

edit: noticed I picked an overgrow instead of unburden, changed them up.
Sure! Except, the guy below you, Sonic123 also asked for that egg, and I don't know which of you guys asked first... :S

Since I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel here, this's what I'm going to do for you guys. I'm going to clone that egg, so each of you will get a copy of it. :) Let me know when you're on. :)

EDIT: B6 1,2 is gone. :(

I should be able to send B6 1,4 Togepi (M) Bold Super Luck 31.31.31.31.31.11 0018 instead.

Last edited:

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Musquito keeping me awake now. I could grab the ds and come online:) Did you perhaps also see my comment in your trade thread?

i was second i'll just find another one
how about this on
B54,4Treecko (M)TimidUnburden31.04.06.31.31.311592
and i'm on now

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Musquito keeping me awake now. I could grab the ds and come online:) Did you perhaps also see my comment in your trade thread?
I did. :) I think you might've been deleted. I'll be online, and I'll send you the egg then.

i was second i'll just find another one
how about this on
B54,4Treecko (M)TimidUnburden31.04.06.31.31.311592
and i'm on now
Thanks for being gracious. Also, for being fast enough to beat out the reddit users (they've been snapping these eggs up REALLY quick). I'll trade with you next, so please also be online.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Edit: now it works :)
Derp. Apologies, I forgot to line up the kangaskhan (still on pokebank). I'll start a 2nd trade for that one after I pick it up. :)
Also, you asked for a claimed togepi egg. Eggs marked "Gone" are gone, lol. I sent you 1,3 instead. :)

If you want another one, ask before I come back with kangaskhan.

hey just wanna know something is treecko supposed to be shiny
Only if you can find a person with a matching TSV to hatch it.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
B6 1,4 Togepi (M) Bold Super Luck 31.31.31.31.31.11 0018 please then :)
And we really need to have an added 'like' button for the giveaway forum, can't say enough how much it already helped me. So thanks for doing this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)