Don’t Download PLA Daybreak Update!

I might just be extremely unlucky, but the trick of saving at the campsite before a Pokémon outbreak, and then resetting and heading back to the village and then reentering the same area to try and find a shiny pokemon….
Well you can no longer do that…. I’ve failed to find the same outbreak over a dozen times with various Pokémon since I downloaded the update. I swear they removed the easy shiny hunt method…. :(

Yes, the shiny hunting method did change with the daybreak update. I have yet to try the new update, but I am going to hold off on downloading it until some of my higher priority shinies are caught first.
As for the new shiny hunting method, this guy does a great job explaining it. But to put an end to your worries, the old method does not work anymore with this new update. If anyone else ends up viewing this and are on the fence about getting the update, I would snag the shinies you want the most and then go ahead and download the update.

Oh no, it looks like I'll have to do something else to get my fifth shiny Zorua or third shiny Braviary. How will I ever survive? (End sarcasm)

But in all seriousness, aside from that, the update is pretty cool and I don't think the change in outbreak methods alone should discourage anyone from downloading it.

Yes, the shiny hunting method did change with the daybreak update. I have yet to try the new update, but I am going to hold off on downloading it until some of my higher priority shinies are caught first.
As for the new shiny hunting method, this guy does a great job explaining it. But to put an end to your worries, the old method does not work anymore with this new update. If anyone else ends up viewing this and are on the fence about getting the update, I would snag the shinies you want the most and then go ahead and download the update.
I like Austin John too because he does explain things very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)