do you recognize the poster above you, if so describe how you know them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jelli doesn't recognize anyone when he's drunk
EDIT: Ninja'd, @Walrein I have seen his posts on the few occasions I've entered Circus Maximus

@ Trax

I don't know you, sorry :(.
Hopefully I will eventually though! Come to think of it, you have a lot of posts and have been here 7 years, I'm surprised I haven't seen your posts before.

@ Trax

I don't know you, sorry :(.
Hopefully I will eventually though! Come to think of it, you have a lot of posts and have been here 7 years, I'm surprised I haven't seen your posts before.
Used to post all these news articles about gay marriage or something, can't remember exactly. :p

This is going to be fun.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Of course I know pluff! Psh. I think I first met her when I started working with The Smog, followed by our meeting in various IRC channels, most notably #pokemon and #grammar. I think she was one of the first users to greet me in the former channel, haha; I was very new back then. She's straight up one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Water bomb: you give me lots of advice advice on the sports forum, you're helpful and stuff I appreciate you trying to help me improve. I saw your pics in the photo album thread and you are very buff nice job dude.

Avatar Korra: you also gave great Advice in the sports forum. You also like rating teams. I saw your lacrosse pictures in the photo album thread and you are very pretty.

The Diverman: I've seen your posts before.

Jebus McAzn: you have very interesting posts. I saw your picture in the photo album thread and you look like a swell dude.

All I know about xxpokemonmasterxx is that he is either the most stereotypical teenage boy in existence and believes fitness information provided by women needs to be double checked by a man, or he's an amusing troll.

Water bomb: you give me lots of advice advice on the sports forum, you're helpful and stuff I appreciate you trying to help me improve. I saw your pics in the photo album thread and you are very buff nice job dude.

Avatar Korra: you also gave great Advice in the sports forum. You also like rating teams. I saw your lacrosse pictures in the photo album thread and you are very pretty.

The Diverman: I've seen your posts before.

Jebus McAzn: you have very interesting posts. I saw your picture in the photo album thread and you look like a swell dude.

Why do I get the feeling that you fap to pictures in the album?

EDIT: Nobody has to do the thing for this post I was just putting this out there.

also no

EDIT2: I guess by saying that I would break the chain so I guess you can respond to this post or something idc wtvr

too cool for this thread 8]

Very mature, sir.

I think I might just complain.

maybe.

EDIT: And I was apparently correct in my assumption as well so I don't really see why that's supposed to be embarrassing, since it's true...

Have fun being stuck in middle school, by the way. I'm sure you will have a very fulfilling life.

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
^I see the username a bit over here, and have seen it a few times in competitive Pokemon discussions. I think he was using Tangrowth in Birkal's Dark Horse Project.

EDIT @ person below: lol? I don't hate gay people, what gave you that idea?

EDIT: fuck I don't know that guy I just know he hates gay people

Me and Byrne argue all the time in the NBA thread.

Bless you Vader for those images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)