do you recognize the poster above you, if so describe how you know them

Status
Not open for further replies.
No not really, though do not mean to offend. As i am that mysterious yet sensitive type of person that likes to keep quiet and rarely interacts with others.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^ wasn't it some mona lisa avy that became a wormadam or something >.> a NU player that's all I know haha x)

edit: @below :( jk haha x)

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i see lucaroarkZ writiing analyses in C&C and posting in the RU and UU forums pretty often =)

edit: i also see him in the RMT forums as well

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
i know YOU from #ru and from the dark horse challenge :)

and actually only 20+ RU/NU analyses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)