DM's Hokey Karaoke! (ROUND THREE)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I had been waiting for my judges to give me their rankings, but I can't wait any longer so TO HELL WITH IT.

WELCOME TO ROUND THREE!!!

The following eight are the round three contestants:

pookar
Steeler
andrea
Ninahaza
makiri
Articuno64
Fatecrashers
OmegaDonut

Many thanks to all the other participants for their entries. Remember, don't give up, because if someone doesn't submit an entry I'll replace them!

The genre for this round is:

BOY BANDS

Yes, I know... ugh. But hey, this is supposed to be hokey, so let's hear those awful falsettos!

Let's set the deadline for... October 30th. That should give you all plenty of time.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Might do MMMbop. But I've ended up doing a different song for the past two rounds, I'll probably end up deciding on something else before then.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i'll be doing
I'll be there - Jackson 5.

ummm hey DM do you mind if i use a recording i did a year ago? its just gonna sound the same anyways :)

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
[13:10] <Synre> also lol i enjoy that there are 5 ducks in the top 8 of the karaoke competition

he brings up a valid point. GO DUCKS.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
To clarify: when I say "boy bands," I mean any of the cringe-inducing garbage that paraded as music in the 80s and 90s. New Kids on the Block, N`Sync, 98 Degrees, LFO, Backstreet Boys, etc... Jackson 5 is a little too old (and good) to be a boy band. And Muse? Really???

andrea

/me cresselias
To clarify: when I say "boy bands," I mean any of the cringe-inducing garbage that paraded as music in the 80s and 90s. New Kids on the Block, N`Sync, 98 Degrees, LFO, Backstreet Boys, etc... Jackson 5 is a little too old (and good) to be a boy band. And Muse? Really???
Such a sexist category!

Gonna try Jonas Brothers I guess? Should be amusing, to say the least.

Also... QUACK!

Ninahaza

lol you have no idea how much of a ball buster this is, i had just finished making the video for my jackson 5 cover, all i needed to do was upload to youtube :(.

but your logic is understandable so over the weekend i'll start over, good thing i love the process of doing karaoke [still the video is saved should you give word that i can go with it]
also Jason your sub is awesome.
GO DUCKS

Ninahaza

alright then DM, claiming [may change but not likely]
"God must have spent a little more time on you" - NSYNC or
"This i promise you" - NSYNC

this should be fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)