Disconnecter or Hacker Label

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, the simple suggestion of this, does not follow how easy it is to do. I am just sick and tired of looking through the Blacklist or DCer list, just so I can get a cloning job or battle done. If it isnt too much hassle, you could possibly add a custom title under their username. Much like the ICBB status sign. But with 'Hacker' or 'Disconnecter' under their name. Just so people know who they are dealing with, without going to the Blacklist everytime
I understand if it is too much of a hassle, or the mods are concentrating on Gen 5 or Shoddy 2 or something

Thank You
Sy

Been proposed before, but rejected. Pretty much, the only people who can do this would be the admins, and that's a bit much to be asking of them to manage/keep updating. So, it looks like you'll have to keep copying and pasting their usernames into the "Find" bar each time. Beyond that, I suppose all I can suggest is keeping a Blacklist tab open in your Internet browser and if you use Firefox to install this add-on to make things just a tad bit quicker (it makes it so that you can just right-click someone's name on their post, select Copy Link Name, and since their username is the thing that's hyperlinked, it will be copied to the clipboard), but it doesn't seem that this is something that's going to happen.

There are false blacklist accusations all the time I don't think it would be cool to plague there account for one section of the site.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Even if we disregarded everything else that could go wrong with this, it would be a huge waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)