dialganet's procurement shop!//Loads of flawless mons from Italy, some legends, Shinies, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want a 5ivs or a 6ivs?
In case, my personal preferences are (mainly) Impish Cottonee and Switcheroo Noibat.

Silly me, it is not Hasty, it is Naive, I've translated the nature wrong. My apologies:[
Thats alright, Naive is just as good, and I have a Noibat in stock already whereas I'd have to breed for Cottonee.
And yes, I'd want at 6 perfect ivs if possible since it will be a mixed attacker

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hey bud, I just wanted to make note that I'm trading you wooper for koffing :)
Still breeding, the game is trolling me. Wait, no. I was breeding with a Litwick I got from someone else who has seemingly scammed me. It'll take longer than expected, I'm sorry :(

Thats alright, Naive is just as good, and I have a Noibat in stock already whereas I'd have to breed for Cottonee.
And yes, I'd want at 6 perfect ivs if possible since it will be a mixed attacker
Well, as soon as i've finished the Koffing I'll start to breed for your Absol. I'll let you know if it gets too long.

Last edited:
Still breeding, the game is trolling me. Wait, no. I was breeding with a Litwick I got from someone else who has seemingly scammed me. It'll take longer than expected, I'm sorry :(

Well, as soon as i've finished the Koffing I'll start to breed for your Absol. I'll let you know if it gets too long.
Alright thats ok, I have plenty of time.

I think I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 male stunfisk. Do you wanna borrow it to breed Koffing?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Can you breed this?Hasty Honedge 6IVs?I can offer a HP Fire petilil
Nah, sorry, I don't have a 6 ivs in the Amorphous egg Group, not yet :[
Interested in koffing and houndour cmt
Ok, I still have two requests to complete, so let's talk about the details before breeding: do you have a gender preference for them (I already and accidentaly bred a 6ivs male Houndour, btw)?
Anyway, I'm interested in Bold Klefki and Calm Liquid Ooze Tentacool (possibly female)

Honedge
Ability: No Guard (Stance Change)
Nature: Brave
ivs: 31/31/31/31/31
This?cant you make it hasty?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I can certainly do it without speed. I have to check my breeding stock first though, if you only could be patient, I'm a bit overload with breeding projects atm.

And whenever you get done, I just want to let you know that I've switched accounts.
I have the same Profile pic. but I'm $teele now to match my PS account.
sorry for the confusion

And whenever you get done, I just want to let you know that I've switched accounts.
I have the same Profile pic. but I'm $teele now to match my PS account.
sorry for the confusion,
My old account was MarkWahlbergIsAPin, You were trading me Absol for my Noibat.

Nah, sorry, I don't have a 6 ivs in the Amorphous egg Group, not yet :[

Ok, I still have two requests to complete, so let's talk about the details before breeding: do you have a gender preference for them (I already and accidentaly bred a 6ivs male Houndour, btw)?
Anyway, I'm interested in Bold Klefki and Calm Liquid Ooze Tentacool (possibly female)
I dont care about genders as long as they have the listed egg moves

Consider Houndour already ready (I'll trade you the 6ivs one), got a couple of breeding separating me from Koffing. I'll add your stuff in the breeding projects.
Seeing how its 6 iv would u want a battle maison item on one of the 5ivs i have .would that make the deal fair

dialganet

Banned deucer.
That's fine, I just wanted to point out my account change.
Just to update, your breeding is the one currently undergoing, I please recommend to other people on the list who hasn't the Pokemon yet ready to be patient, since it is a very difficult breeding (I keep getting a physical spread, dunno why).

Interested in your Kangaskhan. Would you be interested in a Flawless Natural Cure Impish Phantump or a Flawless Sand Veil Timid Helioptile?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Honedge
Ability: No Guard (Stance Change)
Nature: Brave
ivs: 31/31/31/31/31
This?cant you make it hasty?
If you confirm me you'll trade HP fire Petilil (please tell me the exact ivs, if it has egg moves and so on...) I'll start breeding asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)