Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

Good morning.

maybe crab is SK
My brain has been saying this since D1, but phrased more like "Wouldn't it be hilarious if RNGsus had memed on us?"

You do remember that I was actively going after explosion for quite some time, right?
Well, there's the rub: we've gone two whole days and I'm still GTH blanking on your stances.

Plus we're 4/1/1 now. With one obviTown and three players who've been possibly spewed clear, we're in Drag Race POE Mode.

Vote: Cancerous

Cancerous This vote comes off when yours does. Heury can't be first in the POE pool for a very good reason. If you're wrong and he is BG, we'd lose someone who could stop a kill and would end up dropping to LyLo. I don't trust you to be right, or even Town, when you keep pushing a narrative that hurts us on a green flip.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Good morning.

My brain has been saying this since D1, but phrased more like "Wouldn't it be hilarious if RNGsus had memed on us?"

Well, there's the rub: we've gone two whole days and I'm still GTH blanking on your stances.

Plus we're 4/1/1 now. With one obviTown and three players who've been possibly spewed clear, we're in Drag Race POE Mode.

Why are you gun to head blanking on my stances? it isn't that hard to iso me. idk, maybe GTH stands for something else, but not sure how gun to head blanking makes any sense in this context.

Also, I noticed that in panic's original post, he said 4/1/1, but when he quoted himself, he changed it to 5/1/1. In case there's any confusion to others, we are at 7 players alive right now. If it's 5 town and no vig rn, if we don't lynch a scum now it looks like we could be 3 town tomorrow with 2 scum, which is LYLO followed by a second LYLO even if we survive the first LYLO.

---

I've already iso'd tbz because he's ridiculously easy to iso, and I find it kinda weird how he's had almost no real pressure put on him throughout the game. The pros to lynching him are that he doesn't contribute and could be scum in hiding via low post count, the cons are that if he's town then the flip really doesn't help us solve much / his flip doesn't determine who we should flip next. That said I am fairly peeved at his low involvement regardless.

Trying to parse through canc voting heury already... In canc's voting post, he talked about the potential for 1T, but I think that's no longer an option? We had a goon flip, and there's no goons in 1T. He used the pretense of a 1T to try to float by a massclaim, and he wants claims in 3T too. I'm really not experienced with when the right time to claim is, but I get the feeling that now isn't the time, especially when we have two players who haven't posted today yet who could still maybe be vig.

smogon account how many games have you played with fenrir before / do you have any links?

Fenrir Aesir hi good afternoon

Why are you gun to head blanking on my stances? it isn't that hard to iso me. idk, maybe GTH stands for something else, but not sure how gun to head blanking makes any sense in this context.

Also, I noticed that in panic's original post, he said 4/1/1, but when he quoted himself, he changed it to 5/1/1. In case there's any confusion to others, we are at 7 players alive right now. If it's 5 town and no vig rn, if we don't lynch a scum now it looks like we could be 3 town tomorrow with 2 scum, which is LYLO followed by a second LYLO even if we survive the first LYLO.
GTH was a throwback to my previous readslist. I do need to go back and iso you, partly because my brain's been glossing over you aside from how scum have interacted with you, and partly becuase my brain won't let go of how it seems like Clar:Heal::Panic:Somi - ie. one saying as little as possible about the other so as to not slip the relationship.

And the second paragraph is also why Cancerous shouldn't be allowed to push Heury. Because for Cancerous's "plan" to not end in distater, he has to be dead on with his reads... in a game where he didn't even read the N2 kills before he started on the next verse of the same song and dance he's been tapping out since D1.

I said bring me a case on him, not assume that a buzzword that didn't catch scum before will work the second time around.

I've already iso'd tbz because he's ridiculously easy to iso, and I find it kinda weird how he's had almost no real pressure put on him throughout the game. The pros to lynching him are that he doesn't contribute and could be scum in hiding via low post count, the cons are that if he's town then the flip really doesn't help us solve much / his flip doesn't determine who we should flip next. That said I am fairly peeved at his low involvement regardless.
Clarinet's read on Thunder read like "hmm, who can I point fingers at to get people off the scumteam". I mean, his wording was the kind of tea you only spill if you wanna be mean.

On top of that, I think I've also got a mindset read on Thunder. Not Thunder's mindset, mind you, U-Turn's mindset. It's kinda weird and probably a little hard to follow, but it has to do with how U-Turn referred to Thunder as a reason to push Fenrir.

I had hoped you'd pick up on my intention and play along but no matter. The chance is still good enough.

I'm bus driver

Just lynch anyone else and let me do my thing.
unvote

Hey, I’ll be in with my thoughts hopefully within the next 24 hours, but I just had something happen irl that I need to figure out and I may be without Internet access for a while. Still anticipate I’ll be able to check in at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)