Crimz's Trade Thread for Trading Stuff I Guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
A female dream ball regenerator slowpoke and female lure ball magikarp would be nice. :) (Sorry for not replying yesterday, I missed this comment somehow!)
And as usual I will gladly take 4IV spitbacks if you don't have 5IV ones available.
i can trade now, already added you

Crimzonlogic said:
Hi, not sure if you saw my reply in my thread or not. Would you still be interested in the friend ball heracross and the tepig?
I'd be interested in your safari ball scyther with defog and a moon ball meowth if you can give me female spitbacks.
Sorry i dont see your reply!
Yes, im still interested. The trade is ok for me, you prefeer trade flawless or spitbacks?

♀
Jolly. Prankster. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has feather dance, brave bird and drill peck. x1
♂
Jolly. Prankster. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has feather dance, brave bird and drill peck. x2

Hi, please check the pastebin in my sig for what I can offer for either the male or female Murkrow above, preferably the female.

Sorry guys, I somehow keep missing that there are new posts popping up in my thread. :(
Sorry i dont see your reply!
Yes, im still interested. The trade is ok for me, you prefeer trade flawless or spitbacks?
I'd prefer flawless, but if you don't have time to breed flawless ones I can accept spitbacks, no biggie. :)
♀
Jolly. Prankster. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has feather dance, brave bird and drill peck. x1
♂
Jolly. Prankster. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has feather dance, brave bird and drill peck. x2

Hi, please check the pastebin in my sig for what I can offer for either the male or female Murkrow above, preferably the female.
A female moon ball sneasel for female murkrow? :)

Sorry guys, I somehow keep missing that there are new posts popping up in my thread. :(

I'd prefer flawless, but if you don't have time to breed flawless ones I can accept spitbacks, no biggie. :)

A female moon ball sneasel for female murkrow? :)
Sorry but I no longer need the Murkrow. I'd be happy to breed you a female Sneasel in a Moon Ball though so you can have it to breed if you want a perfect one.

EDIT: I have a perfect and spitback female available. I'll do spitback for spitback or perfect for perfect. I'll accept anything really :)

Last edited:
Cmt for:
Shinx
31/31/31/x/31/31 Has ice fang, fire fang, and double kick.
(female is preferred, it can be a spitback)
Please reply in my thread or I might not get the notice :) thanks!

I'm interested in your female Pressure Absol and female Shinx. In exchange, I could track down a Love Ball Marill and Dunsparse and transfer them up. Might take some time if you want me to breed IVs onto them too, but I can do that if needed.

he
Hello there...

FC is 0834 2479 9741

In-game name is RLG.

This thread is mostly to offer some pokemon that I hatched myself in Pokemon X. Most of these listed here are from breeding projects that I wanted for myself. I usually try to get a few flawless/5 IV extras when I breed a pokemon to trade for stuff.
I never learned how to RNG/Clone/Hack pokemon, mostly due to incompetence lazyness. Everything listed here will be obtained through normal gameplay. I will probably not offer cloned/rng'd legends, as I do not have the know-how to do these things at this point.
Please do not offer me hacked 'mons. Cloned/RNG'd is fine, but not preferred.

Things I want:

• Female pokemon in special balls are what I want most. These don't have to have high IVs. I will happily take spitbacks! I love apricorn pokeballs!
  • Egg-move pokemon and pokemon with high IVs.
  • Items such as Ability capsule, red card, other BP items, Aggronite, manectite, houndoomite.
IVs/nature don't matter for these, but good ones are appreciated. I will gladly trade a 5IV pokemon for one of these.
  • female snorlax/munchlax in a heavy ball, luxury ball, or some other nice ball
  • female marill/azumarill in love ball. (preferably with huge power)
  • female dunsparce in love ball.

Trade/Order Status:

I would prefer to get trades done within a day or two, unless it's for something that will take a while to breed. Please let me know if you can't trade within a day or two. I will be patient if I know it will take a while. My pokemon listed in this thread are readily available to trade unless otherwise noted. If you want something from me that I have to breed first, then it might take a day or two. If for some reason you don't want to trade anymore, then please, let me know! Sometimes I don't get a trade done on time(Usually due to never seeing the other person online) and then I never hear back from the other person. What do I do with the pokemon I was holding for them? They are just rotting in my trade box. :(
-reklaw_vahn's heavy ball female snorlax and dive ball nidoran female for my female eevee and female shinx. (And maybe my female corphish if I get around to breeding more this weekend)

-Kingchase's male scyther with defog for my Female shinx
-lockiegengar12's female carvhanna with speed boost for my Female shinx
Both are called off, I guess??? Haven't heard from them in a bit. I'll still trade if they want to. :(

Here's what I have on hand:

• The pokeball shown in front of the name is what they are hatched in. x# at the end shows how many I have of that pokemon at the moment.
  • All are hatched by me and are nicknameable.
  • All are level 1 unless stated otherwise.
  • I can breed more of most of these with a different nature if desired, but only for an offer I'm interested, needless to say. :)
  • Everything listed here is re-distributable. Any pokemon I trade to you can be bred to infinity and beyond and traded with everyone, and I expect anything traded to me to be the same. If you aren't comfortable with that, then it's probably best not to trade me stuff. I will wonder-trade the 2-4IV spitbacks, at least. Spread the flawlessness! :D
  • I don't necessarily need a 5 IV pokemon for my 5 IV pokemon, but I will be more likely to accept an offer if the offer has good stats. :)
Aside from 5IV pokemon, I can offer pokemon with the synchronize ability of the following natures: Brave, adamant, jolly, rash, timid, modest, bold. These are mostly munnas and probably won't have great IVs. I'll trade one of my synchronizers for a synchronizer I don't have yet. :)

Charmander

♂ Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has dragon pulse, dragon dance. x3
Squirtle

Bold/modest. Rain dish/torrent. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has aura sphere, dragon pulse. None now, but I can breed more.
Vulpix

♀ Modest. Drought. 31/x/31/31/31/31 None now, but I can breed more.
♂ Modest. Drought. 31/x/31/31/31/31 x1
Growlithe

Jolly. Flash fire/intimidate/justified. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has flare blitz, morning sun, crunch and close combat. None now, but I can breed more.
Poliwag

Modest. Swift swim. 31/x/31/31/31/31
None left, but I can breed more.

Gastly

♀
Timid. Levitate. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has perish song, reflect type, scary face, and haze. x3
Thanks to random person on Wondertrade for sending me a female! Love Wondertrade!
Staryu

(genderless) Timid. Natural Cure. 31/x/31/31/31/31 x2

Eevee

♂
Modest. Anticipation. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has wish and curse. x4
♂
Modest. Adaptability. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has wish and curse. x1
♂
Modest. Run away. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has wish and curse. x1
♂
Adamant. Adaptability. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has wish and curse. x1
♂
Timid. Run away. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has wish and curse. x1
♂
Bold. Anticipation. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has yawn, wish and curse. x4
Dratini

♀ Adamant. Marvel scale. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has extreme speed. x3
♂
Adamant. Marvel scale. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has extreme speed. x1
♀
Adamant. Shed skin. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has extreme speed. x1
Chikorita

♂
Calm. Overgrow. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has leaf storm, heal pulse, aromatherapy, and leech seed. x2
Thanks a million to Xeno598 for the female parent!
Cyndaquil

♂
Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x6
♀
Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x5
♀
Timid. Blaze. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x1
I have some 4IV female cyndaquils as well.
Totodile

♂
Adamant. Torrent. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet, and crunch. x3
Thanks to SnoopysWorld for the female to breed!
Marill

♂
Adamant. Huge power. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has superpower and aqua jet. x2
♀ Adamant. Huge power. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has superpower and aqua jet. x1
Murkrow

♀
♂ Jolly. Prankster. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has feather dance, brave bird and drill peck. x2
♀
Jolly. Super luck. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has feather dance, brave bird and drill peck. x1
♂
Jolly. Super luck. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has feather dance, brave bird and drill peck. x1
Thanks a million to Mewdraco for the female parent!
Togepi

♂ Modest. Serene grace. 31/x/31/31/31/31 x1
Elekid

Adamant. Static. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has Ice punch, fire punch, and cross chop.
None yet, but I can breed them soon.
Houndour

♂
Modest. Unnerve. 31/x/31/31/31/31 x1
♀
Modest. Early bird. 31/x/31/31/31/31 x1
I can breed more unnerve females with nasty plot.

Heracross

♂
Adamant. Guts. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has rock blast. x1
♀ Adamant. Guts. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has rock blast. x1
♀ Adamant. Swarm. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has rock blast. x2
Mudkip

♂
Adamant. Torrent. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has Mirror coat, counter, and avalanche. x4
Electrike

♂
Timid. Static. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has eerie impulse and switcheroo. x3
♀
Timid. Static. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has eerie impulse and switcheroo. x1
Aron

♀
Adamant. Rock head. 31/31/31/x/31/31 x1
♀
Adamant. Sturdy. 31/31/31/x/31/31 x1
♂
Adamant. Sturdy. 31/31/31/31/31/31 x1
♀ Careful. Rock head. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has head smash, endeavor, curse, and iron head. x4
♂
Careful. Rock head. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has head smash, endeavor, curse, and iron head. x3
♀ Careful. Rock head. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has head smash, endeavor, curse, and iron head. x2
Absol

♀
Jolly. Super luck. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has play rough, baton pass, sucker punch and perish song. x5
♂ Jolly. Super luck. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has play rough, baton pass, sucker punch and perish song. x1
♀
Jolly. Pressure. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has play rough, baton pass, sucker punch and perish song. x1
♀ Jolly. Pressure. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has play rough, baton pass, sucker punch and perish song. x1
♂
Jolly. Pressure. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has play rough, baton pass, sucker punch and perish song. x1
Thanks a million to BlueSinceGen1 for the female parent!
Corphish

Adamant. Adaptability. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has knock off, superpower and aqua jet.
None now, but I can breed more.

Feebas

♂
Modest. Swift swim. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has mirror coat, hypnosis, dragon pulse. x1
♀
Modest. Swift swim. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has mirror coat, hypnosis, dragon pulse. x1
♀
Modest. Oblivious. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has mirror coat, hypnosis, dragon pulse. x1
Shinx

♀
Adamant. Intimidate. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has ice fang, fire fang, and double kick. None left, but I can breed more.
♂
Adamant. Intimidate. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has ice fang, fire fang, and double kick. x2
♂
Adamant. Intimidate. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has ice fang, fire fang, and double kick. x2
Thanks to random person on wondertrade for sending me a female! Love Wondertrade!
Gible

♀
Jolly. Rough skin. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has iron head. x2
♂
Jolly. Sand veil. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has iron head. x3
Tepig

♂
Brave. Blaze. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has yawn, curse, sucker punch and superpower. x1
♂
Brave. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/0 Has yawn, curse, sucker punch and superpower. x1
♂
Brave. Blaze. 31/31/31/x/31/0 Has yawn, curse, sucker punch and superpower. x1
♀ Brave. Blaze. 31/31/x/31/31/0 Has yawn, curse, sucker punch and superpower. x1
Elgyem

♂
Bold. Analytic. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has barrier and nasty plot. x2
♀
Bold. Analytic. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has barrier and nasty plot. None now, but I can breed more.
♀
Bold. Telepathy. 31/x/31/31/31/x Has barrier and nasty plot. x1
♂
Bold. Synchronize. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has barrier and nasty plot. x1
Fennekin

♂
Modest. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 x1
Froakie

♂
Modest. Protean. 31/x/31/31/31/31 x1
♂
Timid. Protean. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has toxic spikes. x2
♀
Timid. Protean. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has toxic spikes. x1
♂
Timid. Torrent. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has toxic spikes. x1
Swirlix

♀
Naive. Unburden. 31/31/31/x/31/31 x3
Bergmite

♀
Impish. Sturdy. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has mist, recover, barrier, and mirror coat. x1
♂
Impish. Sturdy. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has mist, recover, barrier, and mirror coat. x2
♀
Impish. Sturdy. 31/31/31/x/31/x Has mist, recover, barrier, and mirror coat. x2
♂
Impish. Sturdy. 31/31/31/x/31/x Has mist, recover, barrier, and mirror coat. x1
Tyrunt

Jolly. Strong Jaw. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang, and dragon dance.
None now, but I can breed them(Males are easier, of course.)

...And that concludes the list of stuff I have ready to trade.

I may breed these sooner or later: mawile in love ball, tyrunt, shellder in luxury ball, seedot in friend ball, paras in safari ball, speed boost venipede in premier ball, HA bergmites in various balls because bergmite is the shit, and other things. I may take requests for breeding projects for good offers, if I have access to the pokemon. :)

I have these pokemon in dream balls with their hidden ability that I may breed upon request: Sandshrew, goldeen, seedot, shuppet, swablu, spoink, meditite, cherubi, and drillbur.

The pokemon gifs I used can be found here: http://www.pkparaiso.com/xy/sprites_pokemon.php
The pokeball sprites I used can be found here: http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/list/pokeball.shtml

Down here be other random pointless stuff. Turn back. Ye be warned. Arrrr.

Crimzon's Shiny Quest!!!

An epicly epic quest of epicness to hatch high-IV shinies of a lot of my favorite pokemon. These are not for trade. I just want to show what progress I have made somewhere. :)
I don't bother with SV stuff because it would make getting these pokemon less special to me.

Current Masuda method shiny goal: Mawile. Or elekid. Or horsea. Can't decide...

These were successfully hatched via the Masuda breeding method. (And it only took me a few hundred years!)(I just hatch eggs while watching movies and Youtube videos. It's boring otherwise.)
♂
Gol D. Roger
Hatched March 8th, 2014.
♂
Clamps McGee
Hatched this guy by accident March 8th, 2014.
♀
Alexia
Hatched March 10th, 2014.
♂
Narcissus
Hatched March 20th, 2014.
♀
Palutena
Hatched March 28th, 2014. Only missing 3 points in special attack and has HA, damn near flawless!
♂
Deimos
Hatched April 5th, 2014. My first flawless shiny!
♂
Phobos
Hatched April 28th, 2014. My second flawless shiny!

♂
Derby
Hatched May 3rd, 2014.

♀ Heatwave
Hatched May 17, 2014.

♀ Antonia
Hatched June 3, 2014. My third flawless shiny!
hey, i want that corphish and one luxio, males..

I'm interested in your female Pressure Absol and female Shinx. In exchange, I could track down a Love Ball Marill and Dunsparse and transfer them up. Might take some time if you want me to breed IVs onto them too, but I can do that if needed.
That would be great, as long as they are females. Breeding IVs onto them would be a plus. :)
he
hey, I want that corphish and one luxio, males..
What can you offer?

I am interested in your analytic elgyem. I can offer a timid 31-x-31-31-31-31 unburden treecko with leech seed and leaf storm as egg moves or 31-31-31-x-31-31 adamant/jolly turtwig with superpower. I have some other stuff, though I need to check on what I have on me currently.

That would be great, as long as they are females. Breeding IVs onto them would be a plus. :)

What can you offer?
can offer:
marill HA with belly drum, superpower and aqua jet
squirtle with water spout, dragon pulse and aura sphere
arcanine with flare blitz, morning sun and close combat
lapras with ancient power, freeze-dry, curse and avalanche

Hey, great pokes. CMT for:
Mawile
♀ Adamant. Intimidate. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang, and metal burst. x4
Elygem
♀
Bold. Analytic. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has barrier and nasty plot. None now, but I can breed more.
Tepig
♂
Shinx
♀Adamant. Intimidate. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has ice fang, fire fang, and double kick. None left, but I can breed more.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Aron

♀ Careful. Rock head. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has head smash, endeavor, curse, and iron head. x4
CMT for one of these. :)
[Or if it's easier; I have 4 egg move, flawless, shiny, female; Love Ball Dunsparce and Heavy Ball Munchlax, as per your wants.]

Last edited:
Woah, so many replies. :o
CMT for one of these. :)
[Or if it's easier; I have 4 egg move, flawless, shiny, female; Love Ball Dunsparce and Heavy Ball Munchlax, as per your wants.]
You only have shinies listed. You'll trade a shiny for that? I'd be perfectly happy with a non-shiny. :) Someone earlier said they wanted to trade a dunsparce to me, so I'll probably wait for them. A dream ball aerodactyl would be great, though. Doesn't have to be shiny or flawless, just a female.

can offer:
marill HA with belly drum, superpower and aqua jet
squirtle with water spout, dragon pulse and aura sphere
arcanine with flare blitz, morning sun and close combat
lapras with ancient power, freeze-dry, curse and avalanche
I've already got those (In the case of lapras I just have to finish breeding them, but I have one with 4IVs so far). Got anything else? Any female pokemon in dream balls or apricorn balls would be great, even if they have no flawless IVs. :)

I am interested in your analytic elgyem. I can offer a timid 31-x-31-31-31-31 unburden treecko with leech seed and leaf storm as egg moves or 31-31-31-x-31-31 adamant/jolly turtwig with superpower. I have some other stuff, though I need to check on what I have on me currently.
The turtwig sounds good. If you want a female, I'll have to breed more elgyem first, so please wait a bit. I still have a male, if you wanted a male. :)

Hey, great pokes. CMT for:
Mawile
♀ Adamant. Intimidate. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang, and metal burst. x4
Elygem
♀
Tepig
♂
Shinx
♀Adamant. Intimidate. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has ice fang, fire fang, and double kick. None left, but I can breed more.
Female level ball jolly houndour, dream ball pineco and lure ball adamant shellder look good. I'll have to breed more elgyem first if you want one.

Last edited:
All right, I have your Pokemon ready. Dunsparse was surprisingly easy to get, but Marill was a PITA. I've bred from zero to 5 IVs faster than it took me to encounter a female. Gotta love 1% encounter rates.

Also, somehow this didn't post last night. At least Smogon was kind enough to save a draft for me.

hey, i want that corphish and one luxio, males..
If you don't have anything else I want I can just give you one of those for free. I still have a bunch of male shinx. :)

All right, I have your Pokemon ready. Dunsparse was surprisingly easy to get, but Marill was a PITA. I've bred from zero to 5 IVs faster than it took me to encounter a female. Gotta love 1% encounter rates.

Also, somehow this didn't post last night. At least Smogon was kind enough to save a draft for me.
Great, I can trade now if you can. Did you want the 5IV or 6IV absol? I an give you either.

Female level ball jolly houndour, dream ball pineco and lure ball adamant shellder look good. I'll have to breed more elgyem first if you want one.
Alright, don't rush I got to breed 2 of the 3 also.
And if you can't find anything else on my thread you'd be interested in, the 3 of the 4 I'm interested that I'd like are Mawile, Elygem and Shinx :)

Alright, don't rush I got to breed 2 of the 3 also.
And if you can't find anything else on my thread you'd be interested in, the 3 of the 4 I'm interested that I'd like are Mawile, Elygem and Shinx :)
No rush, take your time. :) I'll try to get more elgyem soon, though, so I'll be ready.
I'm online right now, actually. And either the 5 or the 6 would be fine.
Okay, I added you. :) (Thanks for the marill and the dernsperce! I will cherish them.)

Woah, so many replies. :o

You only have shinies listed. You'll trade a shiny for that? I'd be perfectly happy with a non-shiny. :) Someone earlier said they wanted to trade a dunsparce to me, so I'll probably wait for them. A dream ball aerodactyl would be great, though. Doesn't have to be shiny or flawless, just a female.

I've already got those (In the case of lapras I just have to finish breeding them, but I have one with 4IVs so far). Got anything else? Any female pokemon in dream balls or apricorn balls would be great, even if they have no flawless IVs. :)

The turtwig sounds good. If you want a female, I'll have to breed more elgyem first, so please wait a bit. I still have a male, if you wanted a male. :)

The male Is fine :). But since I am still breeding for a female turtwig, I will take the female whenever you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)