Crikey, Look at the Size of that Croc! [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm hoping to make this a regular occurrence, but for now, here's my first giveaway. Feraligatr's my favorite Pokemon, so I thought I'd offer a shiny Totodile for y'all to enjoy. I have two different Totodiles, LazorGator and Killer Croc, one with an Adamant nature and the other with a Jolly nature. I want to thank Regiultima115 and Angelicwitch93 from Reddit for hatching these two for me, as well as shady6121 for the Dive Ball parent.

LazorGator
Adamant
Ability: Torrent
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch​

Killer Croc
Jolly
Ability: Torrent
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch​

Instructions:

1. Deposit a Magikarp on the GTS with the message "LazorGator" or "Killer Croc" depending on which you would like to receive
  2. Post here with your IGN, the level/gender of your Magikarp, and which Pokemon you would like after you have deposited the Magikarp
  3. If you don't receive the correct Pokemon, or I can't find it, edit your post and tag me; I'll try to sort it out
  4. I'm GMT -5 and have to get up early tomorrow, so don't be discouraged; one way or another you'll get your Totodile

Of corse I wasn't in an area with any water so I had to run around for five minutes

Deposited a level 10 male Magikarp in a Master Ball because wynaut n-n

IGN: Darkwolf

I'd like Killer Croc please
Thank you a whole lot :]

Deposited lvl 35 male Magikarp

IGN: J

Would like LazorGator
Deposited lvl 10 Female Magikarp

IGN: Tony

I'd like LazorGator please
Of corse I wasn't in an area with any water so I had to run around for five minutes

Deposited a level 10 male Magikarp in a Master Ball because wynaut n-n

IGN: Darkwolf

I'd like Killer Croc please
Thank you a whole lot :]
Sent!

Edit: Gatta go to work for an hour, will be back later

Karmaloop3

formerly Jim Bailey
Really apprecaite this giveaway. Wish they chose this as Totodile's original color tbh.

Magikarp - Lvl 10
Swift Swim/Mild Nature
IGN: Shawn

Asked for LazorGator but I'd be beyond ecstatic with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)