Gen 6 Counter That Uber Pokemon! (Round 3 Nomination Stage)

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Well there's a couple of less restrictive initial choices, but there's only a couple and they're not obvious. Maybe OU is just a lot more free.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Could we just try to make the project work? Obviously, the teams won't be 100% perfect and sure, there might be some sub-optimal choices, but either way it's a learning experience for less experienced players like myself. So could the people that insist on just giving criticism without making submissions just submit something instead?

I'll try to submit something soon but I'm really burned out from testing and I still have some classwork to get caught up on (or I'll end up failing the semester)!

I'm not that great with teambuilding yet, but wouldn't nominating a mon that forces the other team to run a certain mon to check them be advantageous? Like Kyogre, forcing the opponent to Run Dialga/Palkia which is weak to Xern, Dialga/GrassCeus making them weak to Blaziken, or Dialga/WaterCeus, making them vulnerable to..... Blaziken I guess...?

In any case, that's sort of what I think should be done, is to force the opponent into running specific checks, and then throwing in a couple mons right at the end to smash through their team.

So I'd like to nominate ScarfOgre, standard set. Just because I'm a noob and don't understand teambuilding :]

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Thunder
- Surf / Sleep Talk
- Ice Beam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)