Cosmic's Pokemon Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Cosmic's Pokemon Shop!

Hi there guys! After much work I've finally gotten to a good point in Pokemon X to open a small shop for trades and breeding. I have access to a 5iv ditto and numerous 4ivs so if I don't have what you are looking for listed, let me know and I should be able to get it within a night's work.

All Pokemon were received legitimately through trades or breeding and are in no way hacked to my knowledge. All pokemon listed as 5iv are perfect spreads. (Swampert for example has perfect IV's in all but SP ATK because he is an ATK based poke). All 4iv's listed will have perfect spreads in all but one of the needed iv's and guaranteed no 0 in any iv stat that is needed.

I am looking for Legendaries, Shinies, and 5iv perfect spread Pokemon. I will accept offers of battle items as well as imperfect 5iv pokemon in certain trades. I am NOT looking for Hacked pokemon or any pokemon 3iv or less. Certain 4iv's may be considered but because breeding legitimate pokemon can take hours on end, I would prefer bred and ready pokemon mostly. Thanks

Please PM me or tag me in your post with the following: FC and IGN, the poke you would like and any specifics (nature, ability, tm's or hm's, name) and I will try to accomodate to the best of my ability. If you do not list any specifics I will choose a good nature and iv spread using Smogon and Serebii but cannot guarantee egg moves.

Here are pokemon I have available immediately:
5iv Swampert, Adamant, Torrent, No Egg Moves

5iv Espeon, Modest, Magic Bounce, No Egg Moves

5iv Jolteon, Modest, Volt Absorb, No Egg Moves

5iv Breloom, Adamant, Technician, Bullet Seed, Spore

5iv Aegislash, Brave, Stance Change, No Egg Moves

5iv Dragonite, Adamant, Multiscale, No Egg Moves

5iv Kangaskhan, Adamant, Early Bird, No Egg Moves

5iv Ninetails, Timid, Drought, No Egg Moves

Here are pokemon I have 4iv's of and can breed immediately with any Ability or Nature (Average 20-30 minutes for a perfect poke):
Eevee
Froakie
Ralts
Dratin
Larvesta
Feebas
Mawile
Cyndaquil
Piplup
Torchic
Charmander
Ghastly

Here are pokemon I definitely need and will get priority breeding and trades (Accepting all evolutions):
Garchomp (Rough Skin)
Lucario (Justified)
Starmie (Natural Cure)
Tyranitar (Sand Stream)
Venusaur (Chlorophyll)
Chansey (Natural Cure)
Raichu (Lightningrod)
Snorlax (Thick Fat)
Excadrill (Mold Breaker)

If I do not reply to your post or pm I either have what you are offering or do not need it. Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)