Pokémon Comfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Grassy Terrain is a good move for Comfey to run. The only way he directly benefits by it is a boosted Energy Ball and a boosted Floral Healing; nobody uses the former and the latter is useless outside of doubles, and the gradual healing probably benefits your opponent as much as it benefits you. For setting Grassy Terrain, Tapu Bulu would probably be a better choice.

I don't think Grassy Terrain is a good move for Comfey to run. The only way he directly benefits by it is a boosted Energy Ball and a boosted Floral Healing; nobody uses the former and the latter is useless outside of doubles, and the gradual healing probably benefits your opponent as much as it benefits you. For setting Grassy Terrain, Tapu Bulu would probably be a better choice.
Makes sense for singles i guess yeah. I keep thinking of VGC style teams.

Anyway, think trick room is still good on her? she does have a high speed, but also gains plus 3 priority on a bunch of her moves, so it could work well

Makes sense for singles i guess yeah. I keep thinking of VGC style teams.

Anyway, think trick room is still good on her? she does have a high speed, but also gains plus 3 priority on a bunch of her moves, so it could work well
I could see it working. I feel like you'd need to run Comfey more tank and drop her speed EVs because they wouldn't be useful. Then just Trick Room and U-Turn which, based on base speed, will likely go second. Then you can just bring her back in later and +3 priority Synthesis/Draining Kiss to get back missing health.

Comfey @ Leftovers
Ability: Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed
- Calm Mind

I've tried this set and it works well. I recommend you give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)