[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for the following please. I can also offer Battle Maison Items and leftovers if you would like.
Name: Ditto
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/0 | RNG'd

Interested in:
Name: Shellder
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Ability: Skill Link| Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Rock Blast and Icicle Spear

Name: Bagon
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31 & 31/31/31/31/31/31| Ability: Sheer Force & Rock Head
Nature: Naive

What I have:
I have the same exact Deino you have, but with the egg move earth power, so maybe you would be interested in one just to upgrade your current Deino?

I also have 2 shiny Wingull that I just happened to randomly encounter while ev training, their stats aren't special or anything but they are shiny so I thought I would offer.

I can also offer BP items.

CMT for the following please. I can also offer Battle Maison Items and leftovers if you would like.
Name: Ditto
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/0 | RNG'd
Hello! I have no problem trading the ditto, but first I would need a trustworthy cloner. I was interested in these 2

Entei
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pressure
Moveset: Flare Blitz - Howl - Extreme Speed - Crush Claw
Notes: Level 30

Suicune
Nature: Relaxed
Moveset: Sheer Cold - Air Slash - Extreme Speed - Aqua Ring

Interested in:
Name: Shellder
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Ability: Skill Link| Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Rock Blast and Icicle Spear

Name: Bagon
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31 & 31/31/31/31/31/31| Ability: Sheer Force & Rock Head
Nature: Naive

What I have:
I have the same exact Deino you have, but with the egg move earth power, so maybe you would be interested in one just to upgrade your current Deino?

I also have 2 shiny Wingull that I just happened to randomly encounter while ev training, their stats aren't special or anything but they are shiny so I thought I would offer.

I can also offer BP items.
Hello! Not that interested in the deino or wingulls. Do you have a list I can check?

No Deino is currently the only perfect pokemon I have bred since I just started this game a few weeks ago.
Hm how about this. If you could get me a female drought ninetails in a timer ball and a female flash fire houndour in a luxury ball (IVs and Natures dont matter) I could give you the shellder

Hello! I have no problem trading the ditto, but first I would need a trustworthy cloner. I was interested in these 2

Entei
Nature: Adamant
Moveset: Flare Blitz - Howl - Extreme Speed - Crush Claw

Suicune
Nature: Relaxed
Moveset: Sheer Cold - Air Slash - Extreme Speed - Aqua Ring

Hello! Not that interested in the deino or wingulls. Do you have a list I can check?
Ok, I'll clone them and keep them ready. Tell me whenever you get the ditto Cloned. And I can clone if you would like me to.

Ok, I'll clone them and keep them ready. Tell me whenever you get the ditto Cloned. And I can clone if you would like me to.
Ok I'd like for you to clone it for me would make things alot faster oh and also the ditto is non-redi. I'll be adding you shortly

Hi would u be interested in deerling?

Deerling (autum)
Nature: Jolly
Abilitty:Chlorophyll x6
Abilitty:Sap Sipper x4
31/31/31/xx/31/31
EM: Baton Pass,Agility,Synthesis,WorrySeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)