Not open for further replies.
Pokémon requested: Manectric
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 9 Female
IGN: Sophie

Thanks so much in advance!

• Pokémon requested: Celesteela
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 31 female
  • IGN: Luna
Thank you for the giveaway! This is a big help in getting a head start now that I've finally picked up UM and and trying the battle tree and VGC again. Plus, this celesteela will finally complete my pokedex in Sun since the ultra wormholes are not cooperating :-|

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Zapdos
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1 male
  • IGN: Cymoril

• Pokémon requested: Charizard
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 10 male
  • IGN: Zarozinia
Thanks in advance ! Sorry forgot to check the stocks !

Last edited:
IGN: Andre
Requested: Hitmontop
Deposited: Cutiefly (Lv. 12, male, Ultra Ball)
Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: shinedwardc, yyy, Marrilandra, CoPRed, avdc90, C y 1 x2, Anki x2, Draelok x3, Shikdum22, ColdingLight (lol, those nicknames :P), Oberyth, xanperi, Cancaro Man, krlitoxs x2, Drofriz, BlueRay, Tapu Koko Loko x2, miguelcacerola, TobiwanKenobi, Ziomauri, Hail Magikarp, robertgnr x2, forestljwei, Jebedex, Herocross, stellar31, Baobabbo, Ilikebugs, yiy1156 x2, gucci55, Madscarf85, Mitch.E, TibbePKMN, Plaethoria, Seth Garrison, Xander22612, Squark and britfernando

Redterror : Sadly, I couldn't find your Cutiefly :/ Maybe it got sniped?

ipin : Sorry, unfortunately the Manectric stock went out in the few requests before yours :( It will get restocked tomorrow! Also, I see you crossed out your Kangaskhan request, but just to be sure, I hadn't sent it (unless I did it in my sleep, who knows!) yet, so that was probably a snipe?

StarVaderRoxas : Unfortunately, the last Tapu Koko was requested shortly before yours, it'll get restocked at some time tomorrow!

Kako : Both Zapdos and Charizard are out of stock, make sure to check before requesting...!

Cancaro Man : Thanks again! I fixed the other ones, and now I decided I'll double-check all of them to be sure!

------
By the way, thank you once again to everyone leaving kind words, I read everything and very much appreciate it :)

Ok so this time I checked the stocks (sorry !)
  • Pokémon requested: Kangashkan
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1 male
  • IGN: Cymoril

• Pokémon requested: Excadrill
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 10 male
  • IGN: Zarozinia
Thanks in advance !

Pokémon requested: Incineroar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 male
IGN: Xandre

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 21)