CLOSE FOR NOW, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothermes to play on hypothermia & Hermes the Olympian messenger God as well as guide to the Underworld.

Hi :)

I'd suggest Orion. ( the hunter )

reasons :
Orion is a constellation that you can see clearly at the North Pole ( which matchs with the cold of articuno ), in the cold night sky. It's named after Orion, the legendary hunter, a dude in the Greek mythology, it's also one of the oldest and brightest in the world, Egyptian thought Orion's stars were gifts to their gods, and in Chenise it's called Shen which means 3 due to the 3 big stars that compose it, 3 just like the 3 birds ^^

Basically, just sound like a name that would fit

Have fun and gratz on those iv rolls :)

Quick update.

Something came up. I probably won't be able to read all the posts, come up with a decision and end this giveaway before tomorrow at noon (GMT+2). Feel free to propose more nicknames until then.

@Wifi-Mods
Please don't close this thread yet.

Articuno is a cold Pokemon that comes with snow and storm. whe it moves there are crystals of ice near to its wing, so I think that a good name can be "shining cold", or "cold shine"

Even though Articuno is not a cat, I've decided to call mine Coltrane. I like this name and I think that it is a great fit.
This means that vzxt is the winner! Congratulations! Let me know when you can pick up your Coltrane. =)

PS: Thank you all for participating.

PPS: I'll update the opening post with a new giveaway right now. Up next - Moltres.

"Stravinsky", composer of the Firebird, one of the greatest and most epic dance ballets of all time.

Jump to 2:43 in that video for the moment when Moltres literally leaps out of a volcano.

I am going to give you two names this time; because I can't decide which one is better. lol

Equinox: Moltres' Dex entry says its appearance indicates the coming of Spring; equinox is the first day of Spring

Cienfuegos: It means 'one hundred fires' which echoes to Moltres' Fire typing

You can just take one of them as my entry to the giveaway; it is simply me not able to decide the better name and wants to give you more options. :D

Even though Articuno is not a cat, I've decided to call mine Coltrane. I like this name and I think that it is a great fit.
This means that vzxt is the winner! Congratulations! Let me know when you can pick up your Coltrane. =)

PS: Thank you all for participating.

PPS: I'll update the opening post with a new giveaway right now. Up next - Moltres.
Well they call entei raikou and suicune dogs when they are clearly big cats so the genwun birds can be cats instead :P Coltrane also sounds abit like Cold so yeah it is a fitting name, thanks.

I'll be available tomorrow at 9am my time to pick it up, I'll probably be around for several hours.

For Moltres I say you nickname it "(Miss) Prissy".
Moltres reminds me of a rubber chicken toy and that in turn reminds me of that character from the looney tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)