CLOSE FOR NOW, PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FEUER FREI!

I'm giving away ONE nicknamed copy of my German XY Moltres to whoever tells me the best idea for a nickname in the next 48 hours.

I will only consider ideas posted in this thread. Do NOT PM/VM me about this.

Moltres ** "Stravinsky"
Ability: Pressure
Level 70 (untrained)
Modest Nature
IVs: 31|07|31|31|31|31
- Safeguard
- Air Slash
- Sunny Day
- Heat Wave
caught by me on my sister's Y (Anna / 08152)
Fully-Redistributable

Articuno ** "Coltrane"
Ability: Pressure
Level 70 (untrained)
Modest Nature
IVs: 31|02|31|31|31|31
- Ice Beam
- Reflect
- Hail
- Tailwind
caught by me on my German X (Alex / 02708)
nicknamed "Coltrane" / won by vzxt
Fully-Redistributable

Last edited:
I like the name Kaguya. It remembers me on the icequeen Kaguya from Sailor Moon.

An alternative would be Halycon. She is the daughter of Äolus, greece god of the wind. She followed her mate into the death. Impressed from her love to her mate, the other gods make her and Ceyx icebirds.
Since that, there are two weeks where no wind is blowing and the icebirds are hatching

Here are my names for it~

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll go all lame and Pokemony and suggest Antarctitross

Antarctic + Albatross

Aisukkusu

This is a combination of the japanese words for pheonix, Fenikkusu, and ice, Aisu, articuno has always reminded me of a cyropheonix and since there is no Japanese word for that I created something to try and convey that idead

Quetzal...It is the second animal on which they are based to create Articuno (first is Roc), and it's so magnificent!

My suggestion will be "RimeSolstice".

Rime: It means frost, which reflects on Articuno's ice typing and has a nice ring to it.

Solstice: It is a nod to Articuno's Dex entry that it brings snow when it is flying. Solstice marks the winter arrival and Articuno's snow bringing nature can be seen as a sign of the arrival of winter.

When coupled together: RimeSolstice means arrival of frost; which fits into Articuno's snow bringing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)