chesty's variety giveaways. [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I generally tend to give out a ton of my pokemon on my trade thread in a very slow yet very efficient way. The goal of being a member of smogon for me is to help out everyone including new users. The point of this giveaway thread is mainly to get rid of those extra spitbacks that are eating up tons of box space in order to keep things efficient for my thread. I am going to try to keep things as organized as possible. Often times I tend to forget to go through with a trade or take longer then I should so be patient please. I am very bust so things will be extremely slow response wise on this giveaway thread however, if you follow my rules I can guarantee you will get what you want.

upload_2015-2-17_0-5-39.png

The rules...

Don't be rude

No hacks

Please follow the rules for the certain giveaway you are participating in

And don't be rude apparently this actually has now become a problem

Credit me also for the pokemon I give you if you use it for breeding

Also if any mods are reading this I would appreciate it If you can keep this open permanently because I will be hosting giveaways on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Spitbacks

The Rules

Deposit X pokemon on gts I only plan on doing trades for spitbacks by giveaway through gts I don't want to add friend codes to my clustered friend cards it's very time consuming and I have a ton of homework so managing a trade thread is a challenge already.

The above being said be smart with what you deposit. Deposit something hard to find or pokemon that is next to irrelevant and be as specific as you can on the pokemon you are looking for. Put in a gender or something.

Formatting....Put in my username in the message

If I am not offering a spitback you want but I have in stock on my thread go to my trade thread. We will work out something there

Credit me also for the pokemon I give you if you use it for breeding

Spitbacks I am offering

OT: Me
Natures: Adamant
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, Iron head

OT: me I breed it myself
Adamant
egg moves: knock off

OT: Me Caught it in a friend safari
Egg Moves: block, spikes, avalanche, fake tears
Nature: Timid

OT: Me
Egg moves: Mind reader, vacuum wave, agility, sky uppercut
nature: timid
I DO NOT HAVE MANY FEMALES SO IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Last edited:
upload_2015-2-17_0-18-43.png
New users package giveaways
upload_2015-2-17_0-19-6.png

I will organize packages for new users just follow the instructions. These packages will follow a rotation pattern​

rotational Giveaway

If you missed out on something then I will be giving stuff away here that I have a massive amount of. I will do this in a rotational pattern until everything is gone.​

Just updated my giveaway thread with 4 spitbacks. Also my giveaway thread will now be put in my signature. I now need to look for a cloner so I can start giving away my other stuff.

Just deposited a female lvl 1 magikarp, I'd really like on of those Riolu (female please), with as many flawless Ivs as possible ^^
Message is CHESTER.

Thanks a bunch man!!

Just deposited a female lvl 1 magikarp, I'd really like on of those Riolu (female please), with as many flawless Ivs as possible ^^
Message is CHESTER.

Thanks a bunch man!!
sorry for the mega late response but your magikarp got sniped.

Well, I already have a Red Lobster, so why not go for a Red Crab as well? :3
I deposited a Lv.1 Male Smeargle, for the Krabby, female if possible (because Safari Ball). IGN is Myria, message is chester0334.

Thanks in advance! ^^

Well, I already have a Red Lobster, so why not go for a Red Crab as well? :3
I deposited a Lv.1 Male Smeargle, for the Krabby, female if possible (because Safari Ball). IGN is Myria, message is chester0334.

Thanks in advance! ^^
sent enjoy.

just deposited a female lvl 7 flabebe. asking for a riolu (any gender). message is your user name and my IGN is Sako. I'm also pretty new, how do I qualify for one of the new user giveaways? Or will you make a separate thread for that? Thanks!

just deposited a female lvl 7 flabebe. asking for a riolu (any gender). message is your user name and my IGN is Sako. I'm also pretty new, how do I qualify for one of the new user giveaways? Or will you make a separate thread for that? Thanks!
I will get to the flabebe in a while but I have not set up a giveaway for new users. However I do like to help new users so if you checked the first link in my signature that would be my thread. Pm me or post on my profile or thread anything you would like from my trade thread in stock.

I will get to the flabebe in a while but I have not set up a giveaway for new users. However I do like to help new users so if you checked the first link in my signature that would be my thread. Pm me or post on my profile or thread anything you would like from my trade thread in stock.
Thanks so much, I'll take a look.

Edit: looks like I got sniped. lvl 10 male pancham up now.

Last edited:
Can I have a Numel? I deposited a lvl 35 female barboach, IGN:DoubleD

Thanks..!
of course you can. Also check out my thread I can trade you anything from my thread free of charge.
edit: DDoppia it got sniped send something else up please.

Last edited:
It got sniped again sorry. ANything you wanted from my trade thread?
mm..If possible I would really like to have these spitbacks:
- Numel
- Chikorita
- Deino (with earth power)
- Female Hawlucha
- Treecko
But considering how fast I'm getting sniped maybe a direct trade works best..

mm..If possible I would really like to have these spitbacks:
- Numel
- Chikorita
- Deino (with earth power)
- Female Hawlucha
- Treecko
But considering how fast I'm getting sniped maybe a direct trade works best..
we can direct trade in a while. I need to do something. Shoot me a pm alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)