Other (CAP OU TIER, RMT) Feedback on new team?

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Thunder Wave

Ferrothorn is the Rock setter and he walls alot of offensive threats with seed and t-wave. He works well on most teams. Not sure how good this moveset is because I dont use ferro that much, but it works for this team

Stratagem @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Giga Drain
- Earth Power
- Paleo Wave

One of my favorite CAP 'Mons because of his offensive coverage, speed and SpA. Paleo Wave is primary STAB and the other moves are to check Stratagems weakness. I use Stratagem to clean up late and Life Orb makes him a slaughterhouse.

Unbound (Hoopa-Unbound) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Psyshock
- Hyperspace Fury
- Drain Punch
- Fire Punch

Hoopa is a fun revenge killer who can hit most Mons hard and scarf lets it outspeed and kill easier. Hyperspace Fury is the primary STAB that does not check accuracy and lowers DEF by one, with full attack investment, its pretty insane.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

Eviolite Chansey's defenses are insane and she can wall offensive threats easily. She can heal herself and status for the whole team. Chansey provides great support for the team.

Syclant @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mountaineer
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Bug Buzz

Syclant is such a fun CAP to play with. Moutaineer provides protection from Stealth Rocks which is essential for him to sweep. Sash protects against OHKO and Tail Glow is used Turn 1 its out. After Tail Glow Syclant can easily power through most mons he goes against.

Aurumoth @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Megahorn
- Dragon Dance
- Zen Headbutt
- Close Combat

D-Dance aurumoth is very effective. After boosting speed and attack, No Guard Megahorn is such a strong STAB attack. ZenHeadbutt and Combat provide extra coverage to prevent switching out.

I feel the team has too many sweepers even though the team works quite well. I do not know how to fix it and who to put in. Feedback would be greatly appreciated! :D Have a great day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)