Campaign for Multi-Battles!

MULTI-BATTLES!

The basic form of Pokemon with friends. 4 person battles with the ability to CHOOSE your partner!

You are allowed to bring 3 Pokemon, as well as your partner with 3 Pokemon. The basics of normal battles still apply. Separate tiers SHOULD be - Ubers Multi-Battle - OU Multi-Battle - UU Multi-Battle and LC Multi-Battle.

Some Clauses should be the basic clauses. (Sleep, Species, ETC.) And certain Pokemon (We're looking at YOU, Darkrai) should be banned from the Ubers category as well.

Showdown would be able to maneuver the technical problems easy, and the system would be a better system for groups of friends rather than just pairs.

-blisterboy22

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
People want this but it would be INCREDIBLY hard to program/implement and it would take up a ton of the server's capability. This has been proposed multiple times and will likely never happen (or at least in the near future).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)