not to be pretentious but yall should really read this… C.H.A.T. (Come Here for All Talk)

in other news i think i’ve crossed into the “only wants to use cat memes as avatars” era of my life

anyone know any at-home treatments?
I'd prescribe you a daily dose of remembering they are actually the devil's underlings in disguise. Nothing works better.

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Not gonna be active on Discord tonight. I’m meeting a girl (a real one) in half an hour (wouldn’t expect a lot of you to understand anyway) so please don’t DM me asking me where I am (im with the girl, ok) you’ll most likely get aired because ill be with the girl (again I don’t expect you to understand) she’s actually really interested in me and its not a situation i can pass up for some meaningless Discord degenerates (because ill be meeting a girl, not that you really are going to understand) this is my life now. Meeting women and not wasting my precious time online, I have to move on from such simple things and branch out (you wouldnt understand)

BIG ASHLEY

and boom goes the brainbox
is a Community Contributor
Not gonna be active on Discord tonight. I’m meeting a girl (a real one) in half an hour (wouldn’t expect a lot of you to understand anyway) so please don’t DM me asking me where I am (im with the girl, ok) you’ll most likely get aired because ill be with the girl (again I don’t expect you to understand) she’s actually really interested in me and its not a situation i can pass up for some meaningless Discord degenerates (because ill be meeting a girl, not that you really are going to understand) this is my life now. Meeting women and not wasting my precious time online, I have to move on from such simple things and branch out (you wouldnt understand)
faint don't read this for the next couple of hours btw

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Idk why but I evolved from saying I'm gonna shove something up my friends ass as a joke threat all the way to I'll kill your first born son as a joke threat within a couple of weeks.

is this a normal progression?

EDIT: I probably could've made this a thread

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
i watch my fiancee's niece and nephew after school on mondays and wednesdays; he recently got in trouble at school for making "Joe Mama" jokes. they apparently called his mom abt it; i wish they called me (the uncle who taught him that joke) so i could tell them "just dont ask joe who if u dont wanna get dunked on. its that easy."

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
what would they use to shoot the laser? titty laser? laser gun? nah, laser gun would be a copout. maybe laser eyes, laser pirate sword, laser tail...

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
I'm not seeing any titties on those dinos ante...
This. I don't really read this thread, so I'm very disappointed to see none of this supposed topic.
This looks like a job for The 'Tross
1640059819960.png

People don't really appreciate the sheer amount of dedication I put into my work. Every post I make has hours upon hours of thought and care put into every word and every image. Nothing short of absolute perfection - I am, without a doubt, the best in the posting business thanks to this posting philosophy

1640060419021.png

Yes, the life of a poster is a long and thankless one. My friends and family have abandoned me but I have no need for "loved ones"; my daily dose of social interaction is provided in spades by strangers on the interwebs and the occasional glance at the postman. But I have no need for thanks. After all, why would I need thanks when I have a visible way to count how much people like me??
(thats the reaction score for those unaware))

1640060937725.png

Yes! Finally!! After days - no, weeks - of focus and pure dedication to my craft, I have completed it! The perfect post!!!

1640061558316.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)