BW BW OU 2023 Circuit Championship - Finals [Won by Nalorium]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalorium

is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending BW Circuit Champion
World Defender
1gg

Finally this suffering is over, almost 4 years trying this tier to finally be able to win a tour in bw.

All this started in January 2020, when I saw my first bw game in history. Fakes vs zf for SPL XI and I saw the team I fell in love with this tier. The zf Croak squad, I don't know what I saw in it that made me want to play this tier and get better and better. In part I feel that when I asked zf for the team and he told me he didn't want to give it to me, it made me want to play more and more. Every time I played a BW OU game I had more clear that my only goal was to be part of that tournament I fell in love with for the first time called SPL. Days went by and SPL XII arrived, but unfortunately I still didn't have enough level to get picked. Another year went by, playing every day BW OU, preparing for every game I had to play in any tour. And finally SPL XIII signups went up, unfortunately again I went undrafted, this time I didn't understand what I had done wrong, but I kept going. And finally came SPL IX, I had finally made top 8 in the bw circuit, going positive in most of the teamtours I had played, having good results in the individuals, I was 100% sure that I was finally going to fulfill my dream after 3 years playing the same tier every day.

Unfortunately for another year I went undrafted and got frustrated, I thought I was never going to be good enough to play spl. But when the BW Winter Seasonal signups came out, I decided I was going to show everyone what kind of player had gone undrafted, and I concentrated and made TOP 3 on the tour. Excited I decided to enter the BW CUP to once again show everyone the player they had decided not to draft, I made TOP 2. Happy to have achieved that I decided to play the BW Invitational making TOP 4. I was partly mad at myself, I was still not capable enough to win something, but finally people saw me as a decent player. And so we came to the present, I was finally among the list of players who were going to play BW in this future SPL, people finally knew who I was, I was no longer a nobody. But I promised myself that I was going to win this circuit championship and that I was finally going to have my name in the list of winners of a BW tour. And so I started, preparing vs. every player I got on this tour, playing day and night with different alts. Using the teams I had planned to use until I could handle them perfectly. And so we get to today, where I finally get the glory and finally I am champion of the BW circuit.

Shoutouts

To begin with I want to give a shoutout to each person who was a manager during SPL XII, SPL XIII and SPL IX. Because they all somehow made me feel inadequate, incapable or incompetent every time they ignored my dms, said "thanks for your message, we will think about it" and obviously they never did, or said that I was not experienced enough to be in their draft plan. Thank you very much, because you all somehow gave me enough strength to be able to reach my full potential this year.

Cryos 2022, you took me in when no one else wanted to believe in me. You all have become great friends of mine, thank you for so many laughs, jokes and nights talking with all of you. Groudon Kristyl airfare crayon pop Triangles Spl4sh Gingy MANNAT Fakes

Legion pajera, mis chicos, con ustedes comenzo todo este proceso en este juego de puta mierda llamado monstruos de bolsillo. De verdad que lo que ustedes son para mi, ni con mil palabras se los puedo decir. Cada uno de alguna forma significo para mi algo, ustedes hacían que jugar pokemon fuera divertido, esos stours donde todos hacíamos signups y empezábamos a trollear, no tenian precio alguno. Gracias, gracias y muchísimas gracias. Revenge Killer Sagiri @Bo Argasfultrols65w Santi Wail Wailord tommy A Hero's Destiny Enrique Dorron

Feaniix and QWILY my goats, I think you both already know everything I think about you, u guys are such a good players but whats most important ur such a nice guys, ty for everything

LpZ we dont talk much nowadays, but u still my bro

Kenix @Toyto @Bratva Gracias por ser mis amigos durante tanto tiempo

Luirromen ahora creo que me odias por razones que jamás me has querido explicar, pero lo que alguna vez fue, jamás dejará de ser, y eso es ser uno de mis mejores amigos, desde bastión y hasta hoy 24 de diciembre del 2023. Mi goat.

and finally

Fakee No te voy a decir todo lo que pienso de ti porque todo eso ya lo sabes a la perfección. So I just everyone to know that this guy is the definition of being a great friend, a great player and a great human being. Anyone who is managing this spl, should know perfectly that Fakee is the guy you want on every team. He will always be there helping, chatting, prepping and testing. If I reached so many things this year is thanks to him. He was always there helping me, no matter the hour, the day or the opponent. He was always there to give me a hand. My partner in crime.

Justamente por fin este sufrimiento de mierda se acabó, gracias por ser mi amigo cuando nadie más lo quiso hacer, eres de verdad una persona tan putamente genuina, que todos quisieran ser. Jamás importó la situación ni el contexto, siempre estuviste rooteando por mi y no sabes yo cuando lo aprecio. Gracias por tanto mi broki.

Nalo is officially out, cya.

Last edited:
1gg

Finally this suffering is over, almost 4 years trying this tier to finally be able to win a tour in bw.

All this started in January 2020, when I saw my first bw game in history. Fakes vs zf for SPL XI and I saw the team I fell in love with this tier. The zf Croak squad, I don't know what I saw in it that made me want to play this tier and get better and better. In part I feel that when I asked zf for the team and he told me he didn't want to give it to me, it made me want to play more and more. Every time I played a BW OU game I had more clear that my only goal was to be part of that tournament I fell in love with for the first time called SPL. Days went by and SPL XII arrived, but unfortunately I still didn't have enough level to get picked. Another year went by, playing every day BW OU, preparing for every game I had to play in any tour. And finally SPL XIII signups went up, unfortunately again I went undrafted, this time I didn't understand what I had done wrong, but I kept going. And finally came SPL IX, I had finally made top 8 in the bw circuit, going positive in most of the teamtours I had played, having good results in the individuals, I was 100% sure that I was finally going to fulfill my dream after 3 years playing the same tier every day.

Unfortunately for another year I went undrafted and got frustrated, I thought I was never going to be good enough to play spl. But when the BW Winter Seasonal signups came out, I decided I was going to show everyone what kind of player had gone undrafted, and I concentrated and made TOP 3 on the tour. Excited I decided to enter the BW CUP to once again show everyone the player they had decided not to draft, I made TOP 2. Happy to have achieved that I decided to play the BW Invitational making TOP 4. I was partly mad at myself, I was still not capable enough to win something, but finally people saw me as a decent player. And so we came to the present, I was finally among the list of players who were going to play BW in this future SPL, people finally knew who I was, I was no longer a nobody. But I promised myself that I was going to win this circuit championship and that I was finally going to have my name in the list of winners of a BW tour. And so I started, preparing vs. every player I got on this tour, playing day and night with different alts. Using the teams I had planned to use until I could handle them perfectly. And so we get to today, where I finally get the glory and finally I am champion of the BW circuit.

Shoutouts

To begin with I want to give a shoutout to each person who was a manager during SPL XII through SPL IX. Because they all somehow made me feel inadequate, incapable or incompetent every time they ignored my dms, said "thanks for your message, we will think about it" and obviously they never did, or said that I was not experienced enough to be in their draft plan. Thank you very much, because you all somehow gave me enough strength to be able to reach my full potential this year.

Cryos 2022, you took me in when no one else wanted to believe in me. You all have become great friends of mine, thank you for so many laughs, jokes and nights talking with all of you. Groudon Kristyl airfare crayon pop Triangles Spl4sh Gingy MANNAT

Legion pajera, mis chicos, con ustedes comenzo todo este proceso en este juego de puta mierda llamado monstruos de bolsillo. De verdad que lo que ustedes son para mi, ni con mil palabras se los puedo decir. Cada uno de alguna forma significo para mi algo, ustedes hacían que jugar pokemon fuera divertido, esos stours donde todos hacíamos signups y empezábamos a trollear, no tenian precio alguno. Gracias, gracias y muchísimas gracias. Revenge Killer Sagiri @Bo Argasfultrols65w Santi Wail Wailord tommy A Hero's Destiny Enrique Dorron

Feaniix and QWILY my goats, I think you both already know everything I think about you, u guys are such a good players but whats most important ur such a nice guys, ty for everything

Luirromen ahora creo que me odias por razones que jamás me has querido explicar, pero lo que alguna vez fue, jamás dejará de ser, y eso es ser uno de mis mejores amigos, desde bastión y hasta hoy 24 de diciembre del 2023. Mi goat.

and finally

Fakee No te voy a decir todo lo que pienso de ti porque todo eso ya lo sabes a la perfección. So I just everyone to know that this guy is the definition of being a great friend, a great player and a great human being. Anyone who is managing this spl, should know perfectly that Fakee is the guy you want on every team. He will always be there helping, chatting, prepping and testing. If I reached so many things this year is thanks to him. He was always there helping me, no matter the hour, the day or the opponent. He was always there to give me a hand. My partner in crime.

Justamente por fin este sufrimiento de mierda se acabó, gracias por ser mi amigo cuando nadie más lo quiso hacer, eres de verdad una persona tan putamente genuina, que todos quisieran ser. Jamás importó la situación ni el contexto, siempre estuviste rooteando por mi y no sabes yo cuando lo aprecio. Gracias por tanto mi broki.

JAJAJAJAJA MARCASTE LO ERRADO, PERO ERES GOAT NALO, FELICITACIONES POR GANAR GZ AMIGO s2

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
1gg

Shoutouts

To begin with I want to give a shoutout to each person who was a manager during SPL XII, SPL XIII and SPL IX. Because they all somehow made me feel inadequate, incapable or incompetent every time they ignored my dms, said "thanks for your message, we will think about it" and obviously they never did, or said that I was not experienced enough to be in their draft plan. Thank you very much, because you all somehow gave me enough strength to be able to reach my full potential this year.

Cryos 2022, you took me in when no one else wanted to believe in me. You all have become great friends of mine, thank you for so many laughs, jokes and nights talking with all of you. Groudon Kristyl airfare crayon pop Triangles Spl4sh Gingy MANNAT Fakes

and finally

Gz nalo well deserved!

xray

how u doin'?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Grats Nalo, as a manager who strongly considered drafting you last year, I hope that you sign up this year and continue to impress us with your bw skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)