Bug Reports v4 -- POST BUGS HERE https://www.smogon.com/forums/ps-bug-report-form/

Status
Not open for further replies.
1694909929014.png

similar bug to LeCehlou one, very probably it's the same, there is no tier selector and i have noticed it keeps saying connecting and is stuck like this. ( i am using an adblocker, ublock origin, but i have doubts it's that? it's a completely new thing never done this before) it's been stuck like this for 20min, refreshing does not change anything (i am on edge)

just happened again today (new image in files is the screenshot of that) still don't understand why it happens. i clicked on a play. link to get into the site this time tho. restarting the browser fixed it this time too.

EDIT 3: just tried to get into showdown on my other laptop, guess what? same exact problem again LOL new screenshot added, same way to fix it, close and reopen browser, still on edge with an adblock

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 552675
similar bug to LeCehlou one, very probably it's the same, there is no tier selector and i have noticed it keeps saying connecting and is stuck like this. ( i am using an adblocker, ublock origin, but i have doubts it's that? it's a completely new thing never done this before) it's been stuck like this for 20min, refreshing does not change anything (i am on edge)
just tried closing and re opening the browser, this did fix it. refreshing does not fix it but closing and reopening the browser does, once you get it you are stuck on it tho, only way is restarting the browser. already the second time it happened

one other thing, is this intended?

The opposing Ninetales used Aurora Veil!
Aurora Veil made the opposing team stronger against physical and special moves!

Ursaluna used Blood Moon!
(The opposing Ninetales lost 38% of its health!)

(The snow is falling down.)

Turn 2

The opposing Ninetales used Encore!
Ursaluna must do an encore!

(The opposing Ninetales lost 37% of its health!)
(Some effects can force a Pokemon to use Blood Moon again in a row.)

Turn 2

Also, on the ursaluna topic, most times it's sprite is not working and just shows a square, I have seen that for some other ppl it does work, but for me it's always been just a square, does this on my pc too, and on both sides there

edit, 4h later, on my other pc i can see both sprites of ursaluna, but on the other one and my phone nothing changed as of now, I added screenshots as proof

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 552675
Welp, it started doing this on my phone too, LOL, I defo not have an adblocker on that. Refreshing does not work here too, but force interrupt the app does fix it, does this on all my team's, and on chats it gives me connecting... too, on Google Chrome

Editing this 3h later, happened again on my phone, I don't know what causes it, it may be switching between pages? I am not sure at all. Tried to force interrupt the app again, this time this did not fix it

10min later, without doing anything now it works again

Attachments

Last edited:

Turn 2

I had the same bug in this game https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9ou-1945385971

Turn 2

As it says in the hint text in this snippet of the battle log you posted, “some effects can force a Pokemon to use Blood Moon again in a row.” This is not a bug, and has been tested in-game.

View attachment 552675

just happened again today (new image in files is the screenshot of that) still don't understand why it happens. i clicked on a play. link to get into the site this time tho. restarting the browser fixed it this time too.

EDIT 3: just tried to get into showdown on my other laptop, guess what? same exact problem again LOL new screenshot added, same way to fix it, close and reopen browser, still on edge with an adblock
it did it again. i honestly don't know the steps to reproduce it, it seems to happen at random, but it's happening a LOT

ygsygsgysgy.PNG

sygcygcsyg.PNG

after using court change with both players having aurora veil, the animation of the veil remains forever

i was using chrome, windows 10 and the best ps! username

edit: it already happened another time when there was NO TERRAIN active in the field, so i don't think is a weird interaction with veil animation + terrain animation

Last edited:

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9computergeneratedteams-1946728968

Had a bug occur int he computer generated teams format, once I tera'd my Hearthflame Ogerpon, the set itself seemed to be running Tera Grass, even though this should be impossible. Additionally, the tooltip in game seemed to highlight this fact as well, it did get the attack boost from being Hearthflame, but I'm unsure if the game itself classified it as a Fire or Grass type.

(Let me know if this is more suited as a complaint towards the computer generated teams format)

while in teambuilder, if you are making a national dex doubles team, it will show all natdex pokemon as illegal (you can still use them, just a visual bug)

Found a bug regarding Protean/Libero and Curse: when the ability activates and changes the user's type to Ghost on the same turn that Curse is used, the Curse effect is then applied on the user instead of the target. This does not happen if the user changes type to Ghost on a previous turn, or if Ghost was already one of the target's types. I believe this happens because the Curse move was already set as a self-targeting move before the type change occurred.

Example of the bug:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1947289489-lhm74l32nygaot06ziwiv517zr94ib8pw

Does not happen when type changed on a previous turn:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1947298067-zhdr7mk9l0uodj53mri1n4f7f6h7ii1pw

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Found a bug regarding Protean/Libero and Curse: when the ability activates and changes the user's type to Ghost on the same turn that Curse is used, the Curse effect is then applied on the user instead of the target. This does not happen if the user changes type to Ghost on a previous turn, or if Ghost was already one of the target's types. I believe this happens because the Curse move was already set as a self-targeting move before the type change occurred.

Example of the bug:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1947289489-lhm74l32nygaot06ziwiv517zr94ib8pw

Does not happen when type changed on a previous turn:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1947298067-zhdr7mk9l0uodj53mri1n4f7f6h7ii1pw
This is correct behaviour, your explanation is pretty much correct as to why it happens, but it's also what happens in game.

I found a bug where I typed Scizor-Mega in my trainer profile for tournaments and all, however mega pidgeot appeared instead of mega scizor. And yes I spammed update all

BUG STATUS: WRONG PLACE - This would be an issue with the bot that adds that feature. Contact room staff about it so they can contact the bot's developer. The PS development team has no control over this.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Good morning!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/...-1947902502-ebj9s5dn9vdtem9pg707u25aqofwj4bpw

I feel like there's a bug with Ogerpon-Fire's Mold Breaker and opposing terastylization. It's the second time that has happened to me, but only when Heathran actually terastylizes. Ogerpon's Mold Breaker into regular Heatran seems to work so my guess is that the check of if Ogerpon looses Mold Breaker doesn't take into account which pokemon terastylize?
I couldn't replicate this in a test game; are you sure the Heatran isn't Ability Shield? Ability Shield beats Mold Breaker and would make Flash Fire work normally against Ogerpon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)