Bug on the Little Cup Ladder

So, I had gotten 1422 points on the Little Cup Ladder and sitted there on the #1 position. Then, I realized that I had been decayed for 22 points, going to the 1400 mark. Ok, but I realized that my trainer profile was showing 1132 points (aproximately), then I was kinda confused, but I saw that I was still with 1400 points on the ladder. So, I clicked Find Battle, won, and suddenly, I have 1139 points on the ladder and sitting on the #15 position, due to this bug. I'd liek to know why this happened, and if there is a way to recover that. I even have a print of myself being on 1422, as you can see below:

This print is from some days ago, because I had been decayed 22 points. I think it was last week, but it's still a proof that I was in #1. And this was the print after today's bug:

That happened with DarrenPwns and Princess of Johto as well. Did you remember to register your account? That's the only logical reason I can think of for this happening to THREE people.

EDIT: no, it looks like you do have a password BUT I still don't know what's wrong. Also, it says I dropped 100 points as well... this is really weird.

(18:58:29) *** Your rank in Standard LC is 4/809 [1249 points / 12 battles]!

^ that was at the time of my RMT

(16:14:34) *** Your rank in Standard LC is 15/1011 [1140 points / 12 battles]!
^ that was right now, and I had just finsihed a ladder match.

?

This happened to me too. I went from 1208 points and #7 to 1056 points and #94. Even more puzzling, it now says that I've only played two battles.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I had a small version of this happen to me right after the ladder reset. I had an alt at #2, which was not registered. I woke up one morning to find that I had dropped 50 points randomly. I had two different mods alt check, but nothing showed up.

This has happened to me I won a battle and dropped 100 points then won the next battle and gained 200 points. It could have been worse but it is very strange.

This is what happens with ladder decay.

Your decay gets processed when you battle, so you may lose points due to decay even if you win. Though decay gets completely erased after several battles, so hence why you gain them back if you battle again.

This is what happens with ladder decay.

Your decay gets processed when you battle, so you may lose points due to decay even if you win. Though decay gets completely erased after several battles, so hence why you gain them back if you battle again.
What happened is more than just rating decay. I went from about 20 battles to just two battles fought, and normal rating decay doesn't reset your number of battles. Also, the number of people this happened to makes the rating decay explanations seem unlikely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)