Bridge over Troubled Water

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The following might come as a surprise to most of you, but i’ve decided that it’s time for my career here on Smogon to come to an end. This decision may seem abrupt, and im sorry to those who it causes trouble with, but it’s been something i’ve felt like needed to be done for a little while now. A lot of my friends are moving on in life and doing the same thing as I am, so it just seemed like now was the best time to do so. It’s been a great ride with you guys tho, and i’m glad I was able to be a leader of this tier for the short amount of time that I was. I’ve always enjoyed playing this game, but the joy that i’ve once felt is starting to run it’s course and I find myself being more and more stressed out because of this game, and Smogon in general. Out of respect i’m going to finish anything i’ve already promised to do, and this will be the only seasonal I play in this circuit, if I do somehow make invitationals based on my performance from this i’ll come back to play in that. I’m not going to bother with shout outs or anything, they aren’t needed. Although to the people who have helped me along the way, people who have guided me in my Smogon endeavours, and people who have made me a better person, I thank you all. And finally to my friends reading this, I wish you guys the best in life if we don’t stay in contact with each other, but ill still be around. Goodbye everyone.

Good luck in the future and thanks for everything you've done. You've inspired me throughout my time playing to go outside the norm and im sure you will continue to inspire new dubs players even when you're gone. Great player, great leader.

Even though I'm fairly new to the doubles scene by getting in on the tier mere months before your departure, it was a privilege having you as my tutor in that one B101 session. Thank you so much for your contribution towards the tier and I wish you the best for your future endeavours.

Last edited:

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I owe you for getting me onto the Doubles QC team and on my eventual pathway to QC co-leader. I thank you for that Mizu. I should have done so months ago.

All the best for what real-life brings you.

leremyju

Banned deucer.
congrats on all you accomplished see you in the finals of your last seasonal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)