[breaking] in-N-out burger’s greatest scam EXPOSED

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
TW ////
B992F687-8AD2-45F4-9BF0-53CB6A1C83DA.jpeg

pictured: the word “warning” with a yellow backdrop and some clouds
SOME OF WHAT YOU MAY READ IN TODAY’S ARTICLE HAS NOT BEENPROOFREAD FOR CLARITY SO DO NOT DRINK THE TAP WATER DESPITE WHAT THE SIGNS IN THE BATHROOM SAY

it has come to my attn that after a concerning number of yrs having our collective chain thoroughly and unapologetically yanked, it turns out that the misleadingly named california icon, “in-n-out burger,” references not what many were previously lead to believe was literally “inside-out burgers,” but rather a service pedaling mayonnaise soaked greasefires to customers by flying them “in and out” of prison-shaped storefronts at breakneck speed

13ED6A65-DA52-45BD-8FFB-878AD3E2B013.jpeg
pictured: some random family i guess

we hit the streets of los angeles to see what the denizens of this tried and true (more like “tired of the bullshit, we want the truth!”) home to in-n-out burger had to say on the matter

unfrotunately for you my phone ran out of storage during the interview but this ^ is where the interview would have gone had i captured it. the stock video below is provided for your listening pleasure while we throw some shit at the wall and see what sticks

anyway the joke is that the line is always out to the god damn highway, the mfers are slinging below average burgers across the 405 on a regular basis and nobody’s questioning it. it’s up to us, smogoff’s very own TMZ, to decide when enough is enough. they are either start cooking their meat inside out like the rest of us, or we riot.

which side of history will YOU be on?

related articles:
@az has ’Karen’ freak-out over girl that records her
@xzern invited to Bob Ross experience… ‘Take That, Haters!!!’
@phoopes would be silly not to box Jake Paul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)