boxofsprites: because we need more sprite threads

boxofkangaroos

this is the day of the expanding man
Hi, do you think you could fashion me a trainer sprite of Taylor Swift using this outfit with Jigglypuff with a Microphone as her partner Pokemon?
If the request is too difficult I understand

I've never really made trainer sprites from scratch, so I might not be the best person to make this.

You can save them to your computer(whatever name u want), then go to Personal Details on Smogon, click the avatar, click Choose File, and then look for the picture you saved. Click on it, then press Okay, and that will be your new avatar.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
May I kindly ask for a Christmas-y version of...

+

I'm thinking like Santa Hat on Siebold w/ blue on Siebold becoming Red + something on Dewgong (Santa hat works I guess but if you have any other thoughts feel free!)

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay, so this is a vague request, but I'd like some fusions with the following list of mons. You can divide the list up however you see fit and pair/group whichever mons you'd like (or whichever happen to "fit" together the best). Some fusions could be with more than 2 mons if you're up for it, and it if works.

Machop, Beedrill (could be Mega), Manectric (could be Mega), Nidoking, Gallade (could be mega), Golduck, Ledian, Pelipper.

So umm yeah, sorry that this is a vague / big request.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for all the great work, boxofkangaroos! And since you asked, I basically just gave you a list of my irl friend's favorite Pokemon so he could have a few laughs. As always, your fusions turned out to be amazing.

Nice recolors!
I think all of them look better then the original.

If I may give some comments:
- I would make the colors of the shiny Gengar a bit darker, certainly the darker shade. It looks really weard and non-ghost like with such a light green. Also I would alter the colors eyes too, since it doesn't match so well together in my opinion.
- I also would change the color of Blaziken's "hair", since it doens't match your new colors very well.

This is all very subjective but I thought I would just give my advice on how to improve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)