Bewear @ Choice Band
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD or 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm / Superpower
- Ice Punch
- Return
- Earthquake

Choice Banded Bewear rips holes in teams, although you won't want to be keeping it in against special attackers. Having Hammer Arm on Bewear works very well as it doesn't care about its speed due to it being very low, however if you have speed investments I would recommend Superpower. The first EV spread allows you take any hit from Tapu Koko, even if it's the special attacking variant, and you cantake any move from Magearna that is Fleur Cannon. You then get a guaranteed OHKO on Tapu Koko with either Earthquake or Return, even max HP for whatever reason. And you can OHKO Magearna after rocks + 2 layers of spikes, since it is usually more specially defensive.

The second EV spread allows you to outspeed some threats such as Magearna (usually run with little to no speed EVs) and you can also outspeed relaxed nature Landorus-T, and you eat any hit coming from the most offensive Landorus-T possible, you can then proceed to Ice Punch it. Having this spread also lets you take on both Scizor and Mega-Scizor, allowing you to outspeed it, take any hit from an offensive Scizor / Mega-Scizor, except for Superpower, however you just fall short of an OHKO on Scizor with a Hammer Arm or Superpower.

I can't really see it being in OU, however I think it's too good for UU. If Bewear does end up in BL or OU, it would be underrated and underused in the tier. However it would be able to take on several different threats such as Scizor, Tyranitar, Tapu Koko, Bisharp, Azumaril, Magearna and Excadrill.

omgitzaxew

Banned deucer.
I have been using this lately cause really I'm not gonna be outspeeding much anyways even with max EV in speed.

Bewear @ Fightnium Z
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 252HP / 4Atk / 252SpD
Adamant nature
- Hammer arm
- Return
- Shadow claw
- Bulk up

I use my z move on bulk up usually and get a +2 attack and +1 defense.
I like to send this out against a physical attacker under Aurora Veil so I can guarantee myself a safe bulk up or 2 and then smash teams after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)