BDSP Impressions

DragonWhale

It's not a misplay, it's RNG manipulation
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I find it hard to believe there are people out there who actually think HGSS didn't add much to the original gold and silver games, let alone think it's even comparable to the amount of additions in BDSP. What is it like to be legally blind?

Not only did BDSP not add any of the good changes brought about with Platinum, they even went as far as removing good QOL changes brought about in recent pokemon games in the name of "faithful remakes". The only thing they kept was Destiny Knot passing 5IVs because god knows how awful getting competitive mons would be otherwise, and even then the preparations necessary is several times worse than the setup available in SWSH (they even nerfed Pokeradar for some reason???). On top of all this BDSP simply has the least amount of additions out of all remakes out there, and that's counting USUM as a SM remake (and yes, it is).

Meanwhile I could write an entire essay on the list of things that HGSS added to the originals, which includes and definitely isn't limited to stuff that was added between GS and Crystal. I'm sorry but it's not even close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)