Battle at Aperture Science! shadowbone66 versus iss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No flavor because i have to hurry this up.

Rules said:
Beginner Battle
1v1
Singles
1 recover / 3 chills
DQ: 2 days
Switch = Duhzerz
Items = No
Abilities = All

Klink [Machinery] (Genderless)
Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
Type: Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Minus: (Innate) This Pokemon possesses a negative electrical charge, when a Pokemon with Plus is on the field, this Pokemon’s special attacks increase their base damage by two (2). If this Pokemon also has Plus, the damage does not stack.

Plus: (Innate) This Pokemon possesses a positive electrical charge, when a Pokemon with Minus is on the field, this Pokemon’s special attacks increase their base damage by two (2). If this Pokemon also has Minus, the damage does not stack.

Clear Body: (Innate, DW, Dormant) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (boosted by nature)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (lowered by nature)

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Vicegrip
Charge
Thundershock
Gear Grind
Bind
Charge Beam
Automotize
Mirror Shot

Flash Cannon
Thunderbolt
Protect

Chinchou(*) Lamps (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Type: Water / Electric
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate: (Can Be Activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Water Absorb (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 67

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Supersonic(*)
Flail(*)
Water Gun(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Spark(*)
Take Down(*)

Agility(*)
Whirlpool(*)
Shock Wave(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Dive(*)
Ice Beam (*)

GLaDOS has decided to let two trainers inside the Testing Facility in order to test the effects of Pokemon on various Aperture Science products.
The room is 50*50*50.
There are two intersecting lines if Propulsion Gel lining the center the the room, with Repulsion Gel at each end.
Aerial Faith Plates are scattered throughout the room, except they have been cunningly redesigned to mimic normal panels. If a Pokemon steps on one, they will be suddenly flung through the air.(5% chance of panel being AFP)
Ever since the events of Portal 2, the Facility has been in an...unstable condition. Therefore, GLaDOS wants to prevent too much damage to the structure. If the ref and/or GLaDOS deems that the line has been crossed, (which could happen fairly easily, as the panels that make up the room are fairly fragile) then the offending Pokemon gets a small burst of Deadly Neurotoxin. This works like Badly Poison, except it gets its own counter.
The computer could also set up a few turrets to attack the Pokemon at the end of each round, in random positions. (15% setting up 1 turret, 10% setting up 2 turrets, 5% chance setting up 3 turrets)

Turret

Type: Steel

Ability: None

Stats:

HP: 35
Attack: Rank 3
Defense: Rank 2
Special Attack: Rank 3
Special Defense: Rank 2
Speed: 75

Attacks:
Rapid Fire(Steel, Multi-hit, 3 Base Power per hit, Physical, No Contact; a quick stream of bullets is expounded at foe)
Note: Turrets can only attack when opponent is in front of them. Turrets are also quite light.

Order of Operations:
iss sends out mon
shadowbone66 sends out mon and actions
iss responds with actions
I try to ref but fail horribly
iss responds with actions
shadowbone66 posts actions
I try to ref but fail horribly

You know the drill.

(Objection is tutor ref.)

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
Klink vs. Chinchou. That's fair. ._.

Charge -> Charge Beam -> Thunderbolt

If he tries Confuse Ray, use Protect.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol you realize i have volt absorb

Lamps, just kill him.

Thunderbolt ~ Thunder Wave ~ Thunderbolt

Don't move anywhere btw.

Round 1, Full of OMGSHax.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: The round starts out with Lamps shooting out a Thunderbolt! Since it's the first attack and Lamps is ready to go, the attack results in a critical hit! The strongth of the attack knocks out a few panels, do you think you'll be able to replace those GLaDOS?

GLaDOS: Undoubtedly. I would keep the damage to a minimum though, we wouldn't want any Deadly Nuerotoxin now would we?

Nightmare Jigglypuff: No we would not. Machinery is Charging up for a massive onslaught! The Charge also raises the special defense a bit, hopefully that will help tank the hits.

Now we're seeing Lamps use Thunder Wave on Machinery! Machinery is now paralyzed! What's More, the Thunder Wave Spread to some of the AFPs, so expect them to pop up randomly from now on.

GLaDOS: Machinery is trying to use Charge Beam, but is fully paralyzed. Pitiful.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: Uhh, i guess so. Lamps is now using Thunderbolt again, hitting Machinery for a good amount of damage. That's gonna leave a mark!

GLaDOS: Well, so will Deadly Nuerotoxin.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: Is that all you ever think of?

GLaDOS: Yes.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: Um, okay then. Machinery has broken through the paralysis and is now attacking with a Thunderbolt of it's own! Unfortunately, Lamps is able to Absorb the Volts and heal some of his health, or rather he would have if he didn't already have full HP.

Let's take a look at the standings.

Stats:
HP: 60
Energy: 85

Chinchou(*) Lamps (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Stats:
HP: 100
Energy: 82

No turrets are set up. Few panels have been destroyed. Some AFPs will randomly activate, allowing you to see where they are.

Lamps used Thunderbolt for 6 energy. Machinery takes 18 damage (Rounded up from 17.50)
58/1000 RNG for crit results in a critical hit.

Machinery used Charge for 8 energy. Machinery's special defense is raised and electric type attacks do more damage until the next round.

Lamps used Thunder Wave for 6 energy. Machinery is now paralyzed (25%)

Machinery is paralyzed and can't perform Charge Beam.
12/100 RNG for full paralysis results in full paralysis.

Lamps used Thunderbolt for 6 energy. Machinery takes 13 damage (no rounding)
450/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.

Machinery used Thunderbolt for 7 energy. Lamps would've taken 15 damage (rounded up from 14.50) but Volt Absorb makes Lamps immune and receive 0 HP.
45/100 RNG for full paralysis results in no full paralysis.
582/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
<iss> njigglypuff
<iss> from my calc crit tbolt did 17.5 damage

Hmmm.

Confuse Ray ~ Thunderbolt ~ Thunderbolt

Round 2, Even More Hax.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: And they're at it again! Lamps starts out with a Confuse Ray, Making Machinery intensely confused. Machinery tries to respond, but hits itself in confusion! RNG isn't helping Machinery out much at all, is it GLaDOS?

GLaDOS: Not at all, it almost makes me want to give it cake. Almost.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: ... Okay... Err, Now Lamps is using Thunderbolt! This attack destroys a few more panels, which is really making GLaDOS angry, you may want to watch it there. Machinery retaliates with a -oh wait, it hit itself in confusion again. Perfect.

GLaDOS: Oh look, an AFP just sprung up randomly next to Lamps, hope he doesn't step on that.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: Speaking of Lamps, he fires off another Thunderbolt, making Machinery look worse for wear. Machinery breaks through confusion and dishes out a Mirror Shot, taking Lamps by surprise, but not enough to knock him off his... Fins...

Let's take a look at the standings:

Stats:
HP: 28
Energy: 75

Chinchou(*) Lamps (F)

Stats:
HP: 95
Energy: 61

Arena Effects:
GLaDOS is close to spraying someone with neurotoxin, There is an AFP 2 meters away from Lamps.

Lamps used Confuse Ray for 5 energy. Machinery is now intensely confused.

Machinery hit itself in confusion for 3 energy and 3 damage (rounded up from 2.50)

Lamps used Thunderbolt for 6 energy. Machinery took 13 damage.
155/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.

Machinery hit himself in confusion for 3 energy 3 damage (rounded up from 2.50)

Lamps used Thunderbolt again for 10 energy. Machinery took 13 damage.
884/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.

Machinery used Mirror Shot for 4 energy. Lamps took 5 damage (rounded down from 5.11)
404/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.
42/100 RNG for accuracy drop results in no accuracy drop.

shadowbone66 orders actions next.

Round 3, The Part Where She Kills You.

I'm assuming shadowbone meant Bind, not wrap, if i'm wrong, please correct me.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: It's all come down to this folks! Lamps (being the annoying little haxball he is,) fires off a Thunderbolt!

ANGRY GLaDOS: THE CAKE IS A LIE!!

Nightmare Jigglypuff: Oh boy, now look what you've done. Lamps took a cloud of Nuerotoxin to the face, that must've hurt.

Machinery, now seeing a glimmer of hope, Binds Lamps in... Something... I suppose between it's gears or something, but that's really kind of awkward if you ask me.

Lamps, now poisoned AND Binded, is definitely feeling some pressure, but fires off another Thunderbolt, hitting Machinery in a place that was pretty uncomfortable if you ask me.

GLaDOS: Now Machinery is completely paused in-

Trollmare Jigglypuff: Okay, sorry to interrupt me but i have to say something about this. The RNG for this gave a 1 out of 100. That implies that there was no chance of nonparahax at all! I mean seriously, that's pretty crazy if you ask me!

But anyway, Machinery gets haxed and Lamps, seeing his last shot, fires a Thunderbolt at the horn, immediately knocking out Machinery! Lamps runs into iss's arms and prepares for a massive onslaught of cuddling!

GLaDOS: You interrupted me.

Nightmare Jigglypuff: Yeah, sorry about that, but it had to be sai-

ANGRY GLaDOS: YOU INTERRUPTED ME!

Nightmare Jigglypuff: Oh please do- No! NOOOO!!! That really hur-

Narrator: In the end, Charlie bit Nightmare Jigglypuff, and was incredibly delighted about it.

Both trainers get 2 TC.
Machinery gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Lamps gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.
Lamps gets 1 KOC.
I get 2 RC.
Objection gets 1 RC for being tutor ref.
I get 1 awesome counter for putting 3 references of 3 different things in 1 post.

Stats:
HP: X.X
Energy: 72

Chinchou(*) Lamps (F)

Stats:
HP: 86
Energy: 7

Lamps used Thunderbolt for 14 energy. Machinery took 13 damage.
91/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.

GLaDOS spams Deadly Nuerotoxin for 0 energy. Lamps is now poisoned.

Machinery used Bind for 3 energy. Lamps took 4 damage. Lamps is now Binded.
684/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.

Lamps used Thunderbolt again for 18 energy. Machinery took 13 damage.
416/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.
Lamps took 2 damage from Bind.
Lamps took 1 damage from Nuerotoxin.

1/100 RNG for paralysis results in NO POSSIBLE WAY OF MACHINERY AVOIDING PARAHAX!

Lamps used Thunderbolt AGAIN for 22 energy. Machinery took 13 damage.
342/1000 RNG for crit results in no critical hit.
Machinery is knocked out from this attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)