Barlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're happy to trade for the 'kiss I'll take a vullaby. I don't want to arrange anymore trades for the frosslass because they are difficult to breed and I'm sick of it at the moment.
Lol okay then female togekiss for the vullaby right ?
Gonna take a while :p

CMT for Infiltrator Noivern.
I'll take A Mawile.
Lol okay then female togekiss for the vullaby right ?
Gonna take a while :p
PM'd.
Anything u want For azumarill huge power female in Luxury ball?
Sorry, I don't want pokemon that I'm already offering.
CMT for Pikachu/Froslass
Pikachu for shellos? I don't want to do any more froslass at the moment unless you want snow cloak. It's a pain to breed so I don't want to do anymore at the moment.

I'll take A Mawile.

PM'd.

Pikachu for shellos? I don't want to do any more froslass at the moment unless you want snow cloak. It's a pain to breed so I don't want to do anymore at the moment.
I need to breed more Mawiles. I'll have it later today.

I'll take A Mawile.

PM'd.

I can do Pikachu for Shellos, I'll write down your order and get to breeding ASAP. Of course, it's the Holiday Season now, so I'll only have the next few hours to breed.

Cool, I'll see you guys around when the breeding is done. I understand that it's Christmas as well so no rush.

Calm Sableye.

Sorry, didn't really see anything at the moment.

lol sorry I was a little drunk when I read that post. Uh, feebas I guess? What nature is it? Can I get a female?
i have a 31/x/31/x/31/31 HA male and female. would you trade the female for the frosslass?

I'll take A Mawile.

PM'd.

I pm'd you before the holidays, your mawile is ready for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)