Loki (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 116 SpA / 40 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
This guy here is my main counter to fire types and talonflame. Thunderbolt is reliable stab and hydropump too. Moreover needed someone with will-o-wisp support so i first went with sableeye but then i had a scorching weakness against heatran and to some extent char-y if char-x was already koed. protect because it is protect. evs help it survive a solarbeam from char-y and three giga drains from amoongus. As you can see by is face he looks pretty cunning so he is the loki of the team.

Black Widow(Togekiss) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 192 Def / 68 SpD
Calm Nature
- Follow Me
- Air Slash
- Thunder Wave
- Helping Hand
This bulky one is awesome defensively. Survives 2 bullet punches from scizor.
survives a iron head from mega-metagross . moreover just excellent support with t- wave and air slash. also follow me + safety goggles for amoongus. also most of amoongus run giga drain instead of sludge bomb. so that helps. also when about to die gives a helping hand boost to ally. like widow she likes to sit back and help others but can bite hard when needed.

Hulk(Charizard) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 48 HP / 216 Atk / 16 Def / 228 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Protect
- Dragon Dance
Obviously the powerhouse of whole team. from charizard- bruce banner goes to char-x - hulk and also has rage in form of dragon dance. as after a single dd not many survive a flare blitz.also couldnt find anything else other than dragon claw. survives a adamant-lando-t earthquake. i know he is helpless against a heatran but he is easily countered by other members of this team.

Iron man(Aegislash) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball
- King's Shield
- Wide Guard
like tony stark he is witty and has a lot of things in his arsenal. actually needed a fairy counter then i thought who would be better. man this guy has helped me a lot in lot of matches specially with wide guard. evs are just for specifically special attacking and bulk. flash cannon and shadow ball are just coverage and stab and king's shield is practically mandotary.he is also my main trick room counter ads i dont run taunt.

Hawkeye(Bisharp) @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect
He is replaceable but i only have kept him as cresselia was giving me trouble. only focussing as a all-out attacker. knock off is awesome it hurts like heaven and scares those pesky eviolite users away.
sucker punch with +1 defiant boost actually koes a char-y so it is helpfull. iron head covers gardevior and sylvion well. protect is needed if i need to get rid of something that might one hit ko him.he is sharp and precise and does whatever he needs to do just like our buddy hawkeye.

Captain America(Keldeo) @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Quick Guard
- Icy Wind
for the final slot i wanted another lando-t and heatran counter plus a quick guard buddy so only one i could find was keldeo plus i needed a fighting stab.Scald is stab and has burn chance as i told you secret sword for fighting stab. icy wind because sometimes my team relies on speed control. he is my valiant cap. takes things head going as a full attacker and also is justified.

Though i have been playing with this team for some time now i just cant get past 1400 barrier
i would like the core to remain char-x,aegi,toge.. so just please suggest me some good ones..for other slots. you can also suggest new EVs etc. Even a new mega if needed along with rest of team
Thank you

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The team is quite nicely made, but even with Rotom Wash and Keldeo you still struggle with Rain and Water-types in general. Ludicolo and friends can easily interrupt any Zard X setup attempt and proceed to deal heavy amounts of damage to the team. Unfortunately there arent many ways to reliably patch up this problem without making significant changes to the team, so I'll try to make suggestions that allow you to keep as much of your current team as possible.

Im not really seeing what Togekiss does for this team. What you need is something that can switch in and beat Bulky Water-types easily; Keldeo cant do that without getting worn out, and Rotom-W needs to be saved for Talonflame and Landorus-T.

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect

I think you'd be better off with Amoonguss instead of Togekiss; you get to keep the crucial Fighting-resist and the ability to check Landorus-T, and you lose the Rock Slide weakness. Amoonguss also fits this team's playstyle a lot better, as it lasts longer and is able to switch in repetitively. Spore support helps the entire team and buys turns for setup. I put Sludge Bomb on this set instead of Giga Drain so you can target Ludicolo and Azumarill, as well as any Fairy-types that you're forced to switch into. It also lets you have an upper hand somewhat against other Amoonguss, and doesnt make you useless against Venusaur.

This leaves you a bit weaker to sun and other Amoonguss, so I'll make this suggestion as well

Rotom-Heat @ Safety Goggles
EVs: 200 HP / 88 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

If you replace Rotom Wash with Rotom-Heat, you'll be better off against Sun, you'll be better off against Amoonguss, and you'll keep the ability to check Heatran / Talonflame. Thunder Wave here restores the Speed control lost from replacing Togekiss, and Thunderbolt allows you to still hit Water-types for decent damage if ever necessary. Strong Fire-type STAB lets you weaken Steel-types (Aegislash, mainly) before a sweep so Zard X doesnt have to lose too much health to recoil, and it also donks Landorus-T for decent damage.

You could also put Will-o-Wisp instead of Thunder Wave on Rotom-H, and then swap out Keldeo's Scald for Hydro Pump. Then you'd lose Thunder Wave as Speed control, but you still have Icy Wind for dire situations.

If you want maybe a quick fix without swapping any Pokemon, you can try Roost instead of Helping Hand on Togekiss because your Pokemon dont really need the power boost as much as they need a longer-lasting sponge. Also, as the team is now, Hydro Pump is a drastically better option over Scald on Keldeo as you really cant miss out on the damage that Hydro Pump provides, and fishing for Scald burns is not only risky but also unnecessary because you already have Will-o-Wisp on Rotom-Wash.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
but for amoongus dont you think trick room is necessary...plus without togekiss except bisharp my whole team is prey to choice scarf hydreigon if keldeo somehow gets koed actually i will be greatfull if you can suggest any good togekiss set with EVs. though i like the idea of using amoongus to form a fire-grass-water core

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Amoonguss performs very well outside of Trick Room; in fact it is used way more commonly outside of Trick Room, and can support your team even better than Togekiss. Also, you dont need the extra Dragon resist because of Aegislash and Bisharp, and Zard X outspeeds most Hydreigon anyway. Choice Scarf is even easier to deal with; just Protect to scout what move it'll lock itself into and switch accordingly. It's not like Togekiss does much against Hydreigon anyway, I mean it can threaten to Thunder Wave but that wont stop a Tailwind setup. At least Amoonguss can Spore.

As for Togekiss... your EV spread is already pretty optimal, though if you want to keep it you can invest a little bit more in Special Defense for protection against Rain & Sun. The Def EVs on that spread are to give Togekiss bulk to deal with physically attacking Steel-types, but Bisharp (which uses Sash a lot more nowadays) and Mega Metagross arent much of a threat with your Zard X. Try 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpDef Calm. This lets you survive 2 Ludicolo Hydro Pumps in Rain 85% of the time, and 124 Def gives you about an 63% chance of surviving Adamant LO Bisharp's Iron Head and everything weaker. You get to keep the ability to always survive 2 LO Latios Psyshocks, and always survive Jolly Kang's Fake Out + Return combination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)