Ask A Simple Question, Get A Simple Answer - Pokemon Showdown! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Beds :D

You should really be registering your alts already actually don't because I want to steal them, but registering them will likely solve your issues.
Thanks, registering the alt kinda solved the problem, since i actually can reconnect and use the name again now. Too bad that my rating is already too high now and my deviation doesn't even go down anymore, so i'm stuck in very high rated provisionals. But that's just the thing with the rating system i guess.
Also, i'm using different passwords on all my alts now (it's not ArcticblastSux, that was the old one)

Is it just me or are battle commands being received with a delay today? I was playing yesterday fine. Today there's huge lag.

Where could I get advice on team building? I've never built a seriously competitive team before, and would love to know where I can get the right guidance. :]

Where could I get advice on team building? I've never built a seriously competitive team before, and would love to know where I can get the right guidance. :]
The Tutoring room can offer some excellent guidance. They can help you build your team by asking in the chat or PMing one of the room drivers. They're happy to help!

It's impossible to get Infernape in XY without using Pokebank to transfer. Try playing on Pokebank OU/Ubers (beta), not OU (beta)

Is there a problem with the server? I got a message when logging in that either the server wasn't working or that I was banned. Also it wouldn't even connect as guest.

Is the main Pokemon Showdown sever still experiencing problems? If so, how severe exactly are they? It won't even let me log in/choose my name, and if it does, it takes a few minutes to pop up on my screen.

Is the main Pokemon Showdown sever still experiencing problems? If so, how severe exactly are they? It won't even let me log in/choose my name, and if it does, it takes a few minutes to pop up on my screen.
Yeah it's having issues, everyone is having that problem from time to time the past couple of days :/

UnicornDemon

Banned deucer.
How does the ranking system work? How many points should you win per match?

I've won a couple hundred battles on showdown by now but I've also lost a couple hundred. I'm currently at around 1600 and getting like +3 per match, while meanwhile I'm battling guys with 1700-1800+ who have only won 30 matches. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)