Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 24 (READ THE OP)

If Im running technician and I use pursuit on someone switching out. Is technician activated? (is the new bp 80 or 120?)

Is Blissey with Wish (event move), S-Toss (3rd Gen tutor) and Heal bell/ aromatherapy (breeding); all in the same moveset. Would that be considered legal or is there something that I am missing and there is an obvious answer?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is Blissey with Wish (event move), S-Toss (3rd Gen tutor) and Heal bell/ aromatherapy (breeding); all in the same moveset. Would that be considered legal or is there something that I am missing and there is an obvious answer?
Blissey gets Wish as an event move, Seismic Toss through a 3rd Gen tutor, and Heal Bell through an HG/SS tutor, so those 3 moves can legally be on the same moveset. Wish and Aromatherapy together is illegal however.

I noticed that the community is still pretty active, while the shoddy battle server is abandoned, and there is no smogon pokelab server (or at least, I didn't find it).

Where are you guys playing ?

Jeez, can't someone post an announcement with the answer to this question?
About half of the questions lately have been about this.
Well, CAP usually has 15 or so people so it's not the best place to playtest. Maybe PO

On heartgold when I go to new bark town and surf over into kanto (like the origional games) but lyria or watever her name is wont let me go over. Im assuming this is unfinished buisness. What might be the problem, or is there a different way in this game?

On heartgold when I go to new bark town and surf over into kanto (like the origional games) but lyria or watever her name is wont let me go over. Im assuming this is unfinished buisness. What might be the problem, or is there a different way in this game?
Go to Ecruteak and battle the Kimono Girls.

OK, I thought you could spread PokeRus to other pokemon in your box by just putting the infected pokemon in the same box. Is it different for HeartGold? (I did notice that when I brought my infected poke into my party, my Suicune caught the virus. Tell me if I answered my own question =/ )

@ Dracolosse: I think you can just use any Togepi and show him that. People run into this problem a bit. Get one off wifi or something.
I've tried with 2 different other togepi and it does not work.
Does anyone know how I can do to show Elm the hatched egg even thaugh I don't have this egg anymore? Because now I can't use the RNG Elm calls method since all he does is ask me about the egg when i call him...

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
A person asked the same question in the wifi forum recently, in this post. You could PM them, because they said they just used a random Togepi. Maybe just get one with Extrasensory.

EDIT: I assume it goes without saying, but you do know that it needs to be at the front of your party?

if you have a pokemon with a sub and then the opponent with a (phisical attack obveusly) attacks the sub will counter work?

Here's a quickie: Can Cyndquil and Charmander breed? Bulbapedia says yes but I'm having no luck so far. Trying to pass an SpA IV stat from male Charmander to female Cyndaquil.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)