Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 20 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peachfuzz - Not sure how switch order is determined.
ARandomDude - No idea.

1059860 - Psycho Shift can be selected by Sleep Talk and it will give the opponent the Sleep Status. For Sleep Clause, I believe that it counts as you inducing the sleep... Not sure though.

This is what happened recently in a couple of battles:

This all happened in ONE turn

Peachfuzz switched in Gardevoir!
Gardevoir Traced Poliwrath's Water Absorb!
Opponent switched in Claydol!

Opponent switched in Salamence!
Salamence's intimidate cut Flygon's attack!
Peachfuzz switched in Scizor!

Should Gardevoir have Traced Claydol's ability Levitate? Should Salamence have Intimidated Scizor? How is switching order determined? Is this the correct way that abilities and switches are supposed to occur?
Switch order is determined by the Speed of the Pokemon on the field already. The faster Pokemon will withdraw first regardless of the Pokemon that will come on the field.

Used to be for Garchomp, but since it became Uber, you can make it 252 HP / 252 Def.
Um, sorry, isn't that special attack investment required to OHKO Salamence as well?

And regarding the mix set, I bred a swampert with 29hp/31def/29SpA. If I wanna invest the EV for a 219 SpA stats, I would have to take some EV from either the def or HP... Which stat should I take from?

Thanks.

Im new and I have multiple questions regarding double battles. Im trying to build a team, that includes either Regigigas or Slaking and I need to decide which one.

I also haven't decided which ability changing move to use. I'm rather fond of Skill Swap, but Worry Seed seems like the way to go because it doesn't actually hurt any of my other pokemon. Gastro Acid is always a possibility for me, though it only deletes the ability instead of replacing it.

I also need to know which if any of the three ability affecting moves will still work after Gigas/Slaking switches out

Thanks and so does that mean that if my Cresselia Skill Swaps Levitate for my Regigigas, then switches out, on it's return it has Levitate again?

Hypnosis mew pt 2

if the only mew available with hypnosis are one offs, or require more than the ds and gamecart..... why are all the d/p builds for it based on having that move? Could someone take ot from me and then give it the move then trade it back? The last answer to my previous question didnt really tell much...

How long do Battle Videos stay online? I'm positive that I've correctly written down the number of a Battle Video I made, viewed it from the Global Terminal, then returned later to find it wasn't there.

Hey everyone i need a little help from people who are good in battle tower, is vaporeon usuable at all in battle tower?

Im looking for a good lead and a good tank, But IDK which ones would be good
Can someone help me out on this?

If I PokeSav a Pokemons happiness to 70. Will it stay at 70? Is it set forever as 70? Or does it grow as i battle and win like normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)