Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one. Wigglytuff isn't strong enough to be a Sweeper. And that set isn't the best, because all it has is attack moves. You need at least some stat-ups in there or something.

Go into the NW House in the morning and talk to the guy in glases.A question for me now:I currently have a team of Pokemon that range from 66-70. I went and used them in a Lv. 100 single battle with a friend. The thing is that all my Pokemon were dramatically underpowered. Blissey had 629 HP, while Smogon claims that the minimum amount of HP a Blissey can have is 651. My Skarm’s defense was at 333, though Smogon says that a Skarm’s max defense is 374, and I gave Skarm max defense EVs.Those are some minor examples, as this occurred throughout my team.So, can someone explain what’s going on.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
That's possible actually, it just means your Blissey's HP IV isn't 31. It's kind of misleading, but the "minimum" value stated on the site is what you would get if you invested no EVs in HP. This also assumes the HP IV is 31. In fact, they all assume the IVs are 31.

I have a Mystry Mew lvl 10 w/ ID No. 06390 and ivs are 4/31/28/30/31/29 and the moves Transfomr/Grass knot/ Overheat/Cut. What are the chances that it's legit? Are the Iv's too good for me to be true?

Does a competitive Slowbro or Slowking's Speed IV matter? Because I'm breeding my Slowpoke and Kabuto, and most of the IV's in Speed are going to come out as 31. Is it meant for Trick Room, or can it be decent with a 31 IV in Speed?

It's speed doesn't matter. If you happen to get a low one that would be cool if someone did happen to use it for Trick Room (especially since it makes a great USER of Trick Room itself), but Slowbro is usually just used on normal teams anyway even without TR.

Fresh, you cannot sync for a manaphy egg. Everytime you pick it up from the store clerk the Ivs and nature are randomized.

@Itachi, check the wifi forum for hack checks.

GB_Packers_Ftw

LOOKS LIKE FAVRE GOT SHUT DOWN
Where is the move tutor in DP, ive forgotten lol. (the one that you give like a heart scale and you learn old moves again) thanks

Before my Question..

In order to nickname a pokemon, it has to have your trainer name and ID correct?

now... that would mean anyone with a Celebi with a nickname means its hacked? Because there have been no events allowing somone to CAPTURE a celebi in-game legitmately right?

I think that is correct but many people use PokeSav or something else I think the AR to alter their OT/ID No. to match the Pokemon's OT/ID No. So if they want to give Celebi a nickname they change their OT/ID No. to Celebi's which is OT: 110 ANIV and ID No. 00010 and then nickname it.

Where do I find choice specs? A guide says Celestic town but I can't find it.
The other person that answered this question did a pretty poor job of answering because he left out some really important information.

Yes, you go to Celestic Town into the house in the North-West corner of town. Inside, there's a guy wearing glass that give you glasses. However, there are three items he can give you... he'll give you one of each and which he gives you depends on the time of day:

Day: Blackglasses
Night: Wise Glasses
Morning: Choice Specs

Not really a diamond/pearl question but it's still a simple question. When I try to create a team and then save it, a file isn't created. Help? (By the way, I couldn't get past the registration page for whatever reason on shoddy's webpage, so I asked it here)

EV Deleting Berries - Limit?

Does anyone know if there is some sorta limit to how many EV-deleting berries a person can use on a pokemon?

Because I know my Rhyperior has 252 ATK EVs but the game only lets me use 10 of them.

At first I was suspecting that there is a limit of 10 EV deleting berries per stat, but another pokemon of mine (Tangrowth) can only have 11 EV deleting berries used on it's 252 Spd EVs.

I don't know what the heck is going on.
Obviously there is a limit but what determines it? Obviously you can't use EV deleting berries on a pokemon with no EVs in a particular stat (which is why I could only use 6 EV deleting berries on a pokemon w/ 58 EVs).

This is frustrating, as I want to at least know whether I can delete all EVs I have mistakenly wasted or not.

P. S. I did browse through this forum and checked for any FAQs, I haven't found any regarding this subject and this seems like the appropriate thread to post this question. I apologize if I was still mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)