Ask a Simple Question; Get a Simple Answer & General Resources (OU Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2- This has more to do with the forum...how do you edit your signature? I wanna add moving sprites so if you care to explain how to do that too it would be really great...
Look at the bar at the top of the page under where it says "Welcome Count Serperior", then press "Quick Links", which is on the right side of the bar. Press "Edit Signature". You should know though that you can't have pics in your sig.

I'm a bit confused, what with all the crying about banning and unbanning... what exactly is legal in OUT right now? Are we still playing with Garchomp and friends banned, or is everything legal once more?

Thanks, sorry if it was a dumb question.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm a bit confused, what with all the crying about banning and unbanning... what exactly is legal in OUT right now? Are we still playing with Garchomp and friends banned, or is everything legal once more?

Thanks, sorry if it was a dumb question.
Nothing has been unbanned. Garchomp, Blaziken, Excadrill etc are still banned from OU.

I think this got lost on a previous page so I'll ask again:

In the game data, does it list some moves as egg moves, even if the Pokemon can learn them via level up/tutor? I notice for example that Tangela gets Giga Drain by tutor now, but there were apparently no changes in egg moves. Also Charizard learns Flare Blitz by level up and egg move.

Also since I'm here, can you change usernames on this forum? Couldn't find any info. Do I need to PM a particular mod?

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I think this got lost on a previous page so I'll ask again:
Some moves are both egg moves and level-up moves. The only distinction is that it can be passed down by just the father like regular egg moves, while level-up moves that are not also egg moves must be known by both parents to pass down. It's needlessly complicated and has no use competitively, but that's how they designed it.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
How do Sun team users prevent Sand teams from destroying them?
At work so I can't give you the in depth answer I want to but for sun to be successful against sand they definitely a solid switch in to tyranitar such as Donphan. Also a lot of good offensive sun teams utilize dugtrio to trap and kill tyranitar. Also check out the 5th gen RMT archive(located in the RMT section of the forums) for some great examples of suns power :)

What are the list of all of the pokemon and attacks that had their TM/HM learnset expanded in BW2?
Code:
167 Spinarak / 168 Ariados :
_TM81 X-Scissor

214 Heracross :
_TM08 Bulk Up

509 Purrloin / 510 Liepard :
_TM89 U-Turn

573 Cinccino :
_TM46 Thief

599 Klink / 600 Klang / 601 Klinklang :
_TM93 Wild Charge

Any word on when PO will be fully updated with BW2? My Ferrothorn should be able to have Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, and spikes at the same time, but I can't.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Any word on when PO will be fully updated with BW2? My Ferrothorn should be able to have Stealth Rock, Leech Seed, and spikes at the same time, but I can't.
PO has an extremely buggy B2/W2 alpha release, but Smogon is moving to Pokemon Showdown!, which has all of this implemented.

Does the new rule about not talking about banning things for now also apply to talking about unbanning things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)