Art of the Rabbit

Hi all.

I have been checking out the art that people post on this forum for a few months now. I kept saying, "hey, I should throw some of my stuff up!" Yet... I am so constantly busy. I am doing free lance illustration as WELL as working as a teacher for a grade school and high school, AND doing my final college senior art work. Yeah. All three of those things = SUPER FREAKING BUSY.

Either way, I did a few pokemon pictures and decided it was time to let you all see it!

NOTE
: I Primarily work in ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR. I RARELY use Adobe Photoshop, with the exception of making a minor edits or retouches.

NON POKEMON STUFF!

Vader

Back to the Future

Pulp Fiction

If you really do like my stuff, check out more of my work here at my blog.

I also have a professional website I designed... Yet I would rather not post it as it holds contact information for clients for me... If someone REALLY ABSOLUTELY LOVES my stuff, I may send it in a PM.

As for Requests... I would like to say right now, as of now... I prefer NOT to take requests. I may or may not do some if I find them REALLY interesting, but as said in the beginning of my post, I AM ONE BUSY GUY.

Last but not least... DO NOT STEAL MY WORK. DO NOT RE-USE MY WORK WITH OUT GIVING ME CREDIT. PLEASE.

Woot, first!

Wow... this art looks is like it's been ripped out of a picturebook. I love that cartoon style!

Looking forward to more art from you!

Thank you all! :D

The Wooper is actually one of my favorite ones, merely for the fact that it was quick and easy and overall I feel it was successful. With the cost of only about... three hours... it sits as one of my most efficient pieces.

I am not against art trades exactly... the only thing I worry about is how faithful I would be to the idea of it. I mean, if someone made me an art piece, I would feel absolutely terrible if I never got around to getting back one. Or took forever.

Well. Either way. As I said, I am not opposed to it, but it may be easier to wait a bit into this semester to see how the workload starts to go before I think about trades and requests.

Ampharos made me lol, and that dog is AMAZING. Nice stuff =D

Thanks! And yeah, Ampharos is like 95% done. I need to fix a bit of it, but I have been working on it for a long while and decided I needed to just put it up for a while before I decide what else to do to finish it.

WOAH. I loooove those Ampharos and Wooper pieces. The perspective is great on both. Not to mention to mention that Wooper is most adorable Pokemon ever.

Very good, all of it. I especially love the Wooper and the Dog. Hope to see more works in the future.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
holy shit, i LOVE that ampharos. the one with the boy and girl is pretty cute too; the style looks similar to that of the one used in the zelda wind waker game :) i really like your style. it's so cute and carefree, yet your works look very professional to me. keep it up dude!

/luvdisc

Dang, this is freakin great! I love the perspective, and as snorlase said, how they are so carefree. I you don't mind, could I request some drifloon holding up a shandelar?

It
Would
Make me
SOOOOOO
Happy

I'm liking how you almost make the viewer a part of the picture.
Well, I don't think that described it quite right. Oh well.
It's not a simple flat picture like some art. It's almost like real.
That's not a good description either. Hmmmmm.
Whatever. The point is, I like it.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I wouldn't be suprised to find the pokémons in tcg cards. They're a brilliant style, and the position of ampharos is amazing pose.

Wooper redefined cute, and oddish is awesome. YOu've dont the shape far better than the sprites. + Luvdisc!

Wow RaRa, I had no idea you were so artsy XD! These are sick, I love the Pokemon ones (of course) but all your others are awesome too. Can't wait to see your Cubone and Charmander ones, and I really hope you manage to to do Nidoking (badassest Pokemon ever) and Gengar too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)