Art for Social Media

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Special request.

Profile picture of Koffing with a sword and shield.
Picture must be a square and important elements must be centered and visible when cropped into a circle.
Went out to do errands and figured I'd be fine if I didn't claim. If Internet decides not to do it I started a sketch already. Was working on fitting the sword into the circle portion better and maybe put a simple Ho-Oh/Lugia on the shield.

Attachments

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
well if you put in work already im fine with passing it to you! sketch looks good

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
I respect the right of dibs, and I'm kinda sick at the moment, so it's all you dude. Also I like what you've been doing lately, tbh.

internet

well it's gonna go into use when SPL ends, about a month from now. You sure you don't want to finish that koffing? it looks cool

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Hear me out here. What if we did a colab? That 3D effect where you make stuff sort of look like paper collages, like the M-Scizor you did, would probably translate really well to that sketch. I haven't used 3D software enough to know how hard that would be.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Wow, that was fast. Nice thing to come home to. I'm pretty spilt on the two versions, I like both, you did a great job.

Mentioned a lugia/ho-oh on the shield, to give it an extra smogon feel. Tried to make it look like a sigil, flat and mostly silhouetted. Find it to be a big chunk of empty space.

Attachments

Last edited:

internet

i might give that a try tomorrow, worth nothing it's an icon though so itll be used at pretty small resolution

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Good point, I was playing around with it and looks like you're right about it becoming indistinguishable at smaller sizes. Tried doing just the heads of both legendaries too and that didn't come out great either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)