Archen

@lazerfreak:sitrus berries only heal 30 in the mystery dungeon games(I think it's 30) the sitrus berry has always healed 25% in the main series...
Sitrus Berry heals all your health in the Mystery Dungeon series and increases your max HP by 1 if you try to use it when you are already at full health. Prior to Generation IV, Sitrus Berry did heal 30 HP if your health fell below 50%. However, starting from Gen IV onwards, Sitrus Berry heals 25% if your health falls below 50%.

...Dammit.
At least his speed is untouched when dropped below half health. Speaking of which, I just thought of perhaps using Endeavor on a Sashed or Oran Aeken as a last-ditch move on certain sets. Would be a good way to potentially cripple, say, a Bronzor if it comes in to try to wall a last-ditch Head Smash or the like. Easy pickin's for a DD Dratini or the like at that point.

At least his speed is untouched when dropped below half health. Speaking of which, I just thought of perhaps using Endeavor on a Sashed or Oran Aeken as a last-ditch move on certain sets. Would be a good way to potentially cripple, say, a Bronzor if it comes in to try to wall a last-ditch Head Smash or the like. Easy pickin's for a DD Dratini or the like at that point.
The problem with Endeavor is Oran Berry and its automatic 10 HP recovery.

Would Expert Belt be an option? Life Orb obviously isn't, with that nasty recoil, but Ground/Rock/Flying hits 10/17 types SE, and with U-turn, that becomes 12/17.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)