AG Anything Goes Spring Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Really havent heard anything despite being online sure i didnt contact you however ive seen you most of the time in ps so that you
Could have challenged really dont wanna do this but at this point i have to call act

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
Since I'd need to give so many extensions this late in a seasonal, I'm extending the round by a few days to Wednesday.

I grant Xynix and Poison Adhesive both activity.

Poison Adhesive vs. Cloud9 NxtLvl

Please get this done by this Wednesday deadline if possible. Poison should've called activity earlier.

Reactions: Nat
Friends,

I have a message to share with you all. For my past years, I have struggled with what can be called "escapism". I have let myself get distracted by things like chess, video games, and other things that I enjoy doing. Unfortunately, this has had a bad impact on the more important things in life, like studies, friendship and even love. For a long time, I've been trying to cut down on the time I use on these things, but with little success.

Few hours ago, I received news that my father died, at a relatively young age with good health. This has given me renewed motivation to combat my bad habits. I know that he would consider much of my daily life as a waste of time (browsing the internet, listening to music, video games etc), so I want to honor his memory by doing what would make him proud if he could see me (and who knows, maybe he can). As a result of this, I will quit Smogon for a long time, and I don't know if I will return. That's why I'd like to say a few things:

- Appreciate your family! They make mistakes, like everyone else, but they will always be your family. Appreciate them while you can!
- Make your family know you appreciate them. Something as simple as a phone call can make your parent's day. Make the call while they can still answer.

I wish you all good luck in your lives, and wish you strength to overcome whatever challenge you will face. Be kind to each other. God bless you all.

Kind regards,
- Henning

Friends,

I have a message to share with you all. For my past years, I have struggled with what can be called "escapism". I have let myself get distracted by things like chess, video games, and other things that I enjoy doing. Unfortunately, this has had a bad impact on the more important things in life, like studies, friendship and even love. For a long time, I've been trying to cut down on the time I use on these things, but with little success.

Few hours ago, I received news that my father died, at a relatively young age with good health. This has given me renewed motivation to combat my bad habits. I know that he would consider much of my daily life as a waste of time (browsing the internet, listening to music, video games etc), so I want to honor his memory by doing what would make him proud if he could see me (and who knows, maybe he can). As a result of this, I will quit Smogon for a long time, and I don't know if I will return. That's why I'd like to say a few things:

- Appreciate your family! They make mistakes, like everyone else, but they will always be your family. Appreciate them while you can!
- Make your family know you appreciate them. Something as simple as a phone call can make your parent's day. Make the call while they can still answer.

I wish you all good luck in your lives, and wish you strength to overcome whatever challenge you will face. Be kind to each other. God bless you all.

Kind regards,
- Henning
My condolences for your loss. Wish you good luck in the future and cheers for being a good user throughout.

PA

Purgatory.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Friends,

Kind regards,
- Henning
Hope for the best gl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)