Mafia vs Village ALLCAPS INVITATIONAL Mafia - Game Over: ALMOSTS Win! Postgame P13

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
NEWBADGEBOYS LINE

Fun fact: Slim Guldo was village in ELECTRO. This game has been noted in the mafia historybooks as an outlier.

More terror strikes the VILLAGE as you all come to see the next two bodies:

First, there is now a third body impaled on a third point of the great town tree star. zorbees frowns down at you all even in his death. Do you take him down and give him a proper burial? Of course not. He remains up there with Walrein and Aura Guardian. Blessed company.

Yeti said:
Dear zorbees,
You are the Bride of UncleSam and Walrein's Love Child.

Even butt babies need love.

You are a Mayor and Inspector. Standard nightly, your vote counts for 2.

You may respond to this conversation with NX - USER. That user will be inspected.

You are allied with the VILLAGE. You win if the ALLSTARS and ALMOSTS are eliminated.
Side note but googling 'drag queen Frankenstein' and getting way more results than expected is Shocking.

Second, poor sunny004 has been almost shot to death. His body has 99 bullet holes, but his death ain't one. He died later. Somehow.

Yeti said:
Dear sunny004,
You are The Sun.

Our glorious star and the winner of BIGS, the classic shenanigan.

You are a Time Switcher. You make your target’s next night action occur during the day instead..

You may respond to this conversation with NX - USER. That user will be able to use their night action during that day, instead of on NX+1, the following night.

You are allied with the VILLAGE. You win if the ALLSTARS and ALMOSTS are eliminated.
RNG had a giggle at that one, didn't it?

IMax has wandered off and left the game! But it has been replaced by FMax.

Results out, no PM/comment = success. It is now Day Four. D4 will end in 48 hours or majority, 4/25 2PM PST. But you shouldn't need 48 with so few people.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
yoooo for all the "yeti u messed up the village role name" dudes but i knew i had some of them in a game...

my badging led me to find this game which i had no recollection of (except that the role names in question had been in a game).. now i slightly remember it but it's SUCH a lost memory compared to the others

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vzNvyIoLVpkk0UqgYTFKjsAx5Wi1YNicdjDN_ChzI1g/edit?hl=en#gid=0

blast from the past yall

I think cause this sheet had a different name than the rest thanks to quagsires so I had a. no clue what it was b. no reason to click it; I've changed it now. oh it's also the only game sheet I didn't make, so it doesn't display with the rest of "my sheets" since quag made it.

Last edited:

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well I got nothing 100% so here is what we gonna do.

Sit on DLE
This is a man who had no intention of contacting me or zorbees, he is forgiven on me but he had no reason to not go to zorbees(One of them even, he isn't alone). Just in case lets not hammer this too quickly so he can defend himself and what not, preferably in the thread so he can trade for the MAFIA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP where we don't want him lynched day 1.

Yeti

dark saturday
DLEline

LightWolf
approaches you all with a vague "maybe get this guy?" suggestion and you take it, nobody has any better ideas!

After a raunchy night of binge drinking and self-prostitution, Da Letter El wakes up to find himself in a noose. Hazily, he attempts to protest, but the floor goes out beneath him. SNAP.

Yeti said:
Dear Da Letter El,
You are the PINK’s Chances.

This team swung day-heavy but could’ve snowballed to success, if only they spent less time whining about their roles and more time working with their eventual-winner ally.

You are a Hooker. Standard nightly.

You may respond to this conversation with NX - USER. That user will be hooked.

You are allied with the ALMOSTS. You win if the VILLAGE and ALLSTARS are eliminated.
Several users are officially triggered by this role.

Good job village, you lynched yet another ALMOST! Even FMax volunteered its vote.

It is now Night Four. N4 will end in 48 hours or all actions, 2PM PST 4/27. Get to it.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I last commented on The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire's bloody-minded programs of Gleichschaltung just a few weeks ago, but I now have reason to revisit this topic. Let me get to the crux of the matter: You should be sure to let me know your ideas about how to deal with The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire. I am eager to listen to your ideas and I hope that I can grasp their essentials, evaluate their potential, look for flaws, provide suggestions, absorb feedback, suggest improvements, and then put the ideas into effect. Only then can we convince the government to clamp down hard on The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire's solutions.

The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire's apothegms are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, we are at a crossroads. One road leads into the light of a bright, shining future in which slatternly impertinent-types like The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire are absolutely absent. The other road leads into the darkness of exclusivism. The question, therefore, is: Who's driving the bus? Well, you don't need Sherlock Holmes to solve that mystery. Heck, you probably don't even need Scooby Doo. Neverthess, let me remind you that if The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire continues to transmogrify society's petty gripes and irrational fears into “issues” to be catered to, I will unequivocally be obliged to do something about it. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations.

The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire is more than hubristic. It's mega-hubristic. In fact, to understand just how hubristic The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire is, you first need to realize that I recently received some mail in which the writer stated, “The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire's 'steal our birthrights' mentality is so pervasive that I feel like I'm going to feel disconnected from reality.” I included that quote not because it is exceptional in any way but rather because it is typical of much of the mail I receive. I included it to show you that I'm not the only one who thinks that if we don't remove the The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire threat now, it will bite us in our backside by the end of the decade.

I'm not a psychiatrist. Sometimes, though, I wish I were, so that I could better understand what makes organizations like The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire want to start wars, ruin the environment, invent diseases, and routinely do a hundred other things that kill people. I wouldn't judge The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire's confidants too harshly. They're truly just cannon fodder for The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire's plot to arrest and detain its rivals indefinitely without charge, without trial, and without access to legal counsel. I happen to believe that some people apparently believe that if we don't bother The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire, The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire won't bother us. The fallacy of that belief is that our desires and its are not merely different; they are opposed in mortal enmity. The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire wants to bake us a cake of stoicism, filled with frotteurism and topped with a layer of ultracrepidarianism. We, in contrast, want to alert people that some people I know say that the best way to hit hard, with accuracy, and not pull any punches is to provide a trenchant analysis of its values. Others argue that The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire's plans for the future are merely childish attempts at ridicule. At this point the distinction is largely academic given that an armed revolt against it is morally justified. However, I proclaim that it is not yet strategically justified.

Until recently, The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire's morals have gone unnoticed and unanalyzed. The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly. The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire avers that the reason it wants me to stampede into the abattoir is not out of hatred for me but merely because it's disappointed that I'm not living up to my own ideals. That's clearly a lie of biblical proportions. The truth is that The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire believes that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years. How can it be so blind? Very easily. Basically, The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire claims that every featherless biped, regardless of intelligence, personal achievement, moral character, sense of responsibility, or sanity, should be given the power to test another formula for silencing serious opposition. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another sophomoric attempt to contaminate or cut off our cities' water supply. Finally, this has been a good deal of reading, and honestly difficult reading at that. Still, I hope you walk away from it with the new knowledge that The Killers of Esteemed User Da Letter El, Esquire spews out its vituperative slander from a safe, no-risk forum.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Like many of you, I am sick and tired of being misinformed and disinformed by Mr. Wank A Walrein. That's why I'm writing this letter, to offer a framework for discussion so that we can more quickly reach a consensus. In the text that follows, when I quote from Wank, I will use the word “excrement” in place of another word which is now apparently permitted in general circulation publications and which I have edited out. He likes to talk about free speech. Lamentably, Wank's model of free speech is not free at all. To him, free speech is speech that he controls and can use as an ideological weapon to carry out “preventive operations” (that means “targeted killings”) against his nemeses.

You've heard me say that Wank's subalterns are all randy doofuses. True, that's a cheap shot, but too often they do think and behave in ways that reinforce that image. There is no such thing as evil in the abstract. It exists only in the evil deeds of evil people like Wank. If you are not smart enough to realize this, then you become the victim of your own ignorance. There's something I've observed about Wank. Namely, he may not know how to spell “counterdisengagement”, but he truly knows how to convince the most paltry milksops you'll ever see that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining him. I've further observed that whenever Wank wants to convince someone that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as he, he turns instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish spurting out ink. These words and idioms are intended to distract the listener from noticing that Wank is addicted to the feeling of power, to the idea of controlling people. Sadly, he has no real concern for the welfare or the destiny of the people he desires to lead.

The underlying message is that the irony is that Wank's most destructive theatrics are also his most blowsy. As the French say, “Les extremes se touchent.” I have this advice to offer: The world has changed, Wank; get used to it. When I hear him say that it's okay to block streets and traffic to the extent that ambulances can't get through, I have to wonder about him. Is he utterly snotty? Is he simply being bloody-minded? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? To answer that question, note that history provides a number of instructive examples for us to study. For instance, it has long been the case that in a way, I'm glad I've experienced firsthand just how ignorant Wank can be. It's one thing to read about his giving me reason to cry, but it's quite another to be subjected personally to his attempts to make me roll over and play dead.

Almost every day, Wank outreaches himself in setting new records for arrogance, deceit, and greed. It's unquestionably breathtaking to watch him. Considering that his biases ebb and flow with the tides of absenteeism, I offer that I have no idea why he makes such a big fuss over caciquism. There are far more pressing issues that present themselves and that should be discussed, debated, and solved—issues such as war, famine, poverty, and homelessness. There is also the lesser issue that Wank's view is that things have never been better. If Wank's amateurish accomplices had any moral or intellectual training, such a position would sincerely be rendered revolting to their better feelings.

Yes, Wank has a reckoning coming, but here is the point that is worth considering: He is inherently puzzleheaded, haughty, and slatternly. Oh, and he also has an illogical mode of existence. He has been galvanizing the rebarbative herd into enthusiastically supporting his addlepated subliminal psywar campaigns. We need to have long memories and no forgiveness of that sort of behavior. Instead, we must free people from the fetters of neopaganism's poisonous embrace. Sometimes I think that Wank is simply a willing pawn of those tasteless smatchets who reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow. I typically drop that willing-pawn notion, however, whenever I remember that if you're not part of the solution then you're part of the problem. It is the difficult decisions, the ones that have consequences, challenge orthodoxies, bear risk, and threaten status that take real courage. It takes real courage, for instance, to defy the international enslavement of entire peoples. That said, it is also the case that letting parviscient paper-pushers perpetuate the myth that bad things “just happen” (i.e., they're not caused by Wank himself) is unthinkable. Well, that's getting away from my main topic, which is that he frequently accuses his critics of controlling, manipulating, and harming other people. This is yet another example of the growing lack of civility in our civil discourse that ranges from the shrewish to the unscrupulous and even unsavory. In a more proper debate, one would instead politely point out that Wank and his conveniently bribed allies have been interfering with the most important principles of democracy. As bad as that is, it represents only the thin end of the wedge. By the end of the decade, Wank will likely threaten the common good. Never before have I written so long a letter. I'm afraid it is much too long to take your precious time. I can assure you that it would have been much shorter if I had not been so preoccupied with Mr. Wank A Walrein's attempts to glorify the things that everyone else execrates. I apologize, and I thank you for your attention.

Yeti

dark saturday
I NEED TO THINGS THIS AFTERNOON SO ALL ACTIONS UPDATERINO

wAT GOOOD TOWNSPEOPLE

Today there is only one kill! It seems this man almost died of a heart attack while having sex with a corpse... but he didn't quite die and something else finished him off. Who could this snuff fanatic possibly be?!

Yeti said:
Dear LightWolf,
You are jigglypuffers42.

UncleSam’s lost love he never quite recovered from, your absence reminds us all of the importance of proofreading your PMs.

You are a Martyr. Standard nightly.

You may respond to this conversation with NX - USER. That user will be forced to target you with any and all night actions they were performing.

You are allied with the ALLSTARS. You win if the VILLAGE and ALMOSTS are eliminated.
Somewhere, out there, UncleSam allows a single tear to fall on his diary of memories with jiggly.

Wait, this man was no VILLAGE! A fiend!

FMax strolls on out of the game. In its place, UMax lights up the club.

Results out. It is now Day Five. D5 will end in 48 hours, 1PM PST 4/29, or majority. I will probably not call an instant majority but offer a grace period to allow everyone to lock in their choices, also because I will be interning and not on my lunch break yet or in class the night before/doing hw.

Last edited:
K so that means everyone knows who I am now so it's time to pubclaim to the rest of the village.

I'm MR SANDSMAN, your BG

We're at 3-2-1 (Presumably) so our only chance is to lynch an ALLSTAR and believe that something cool happens in the night ( because I'm a guaranteed outed kill target in a 3-2 scenario)

Pretty sure that means we lynch UncleSam because from everything I've heard he's pretty much guaranteed to be an ALLSTAR at this point

Last edited:
Don't put any more votes on, I would like time to talk with people. If you are village you should absolutely be talking to me, anything you claimed to Lightwolf is already known to the Mafia so you can at least tell me that, the last ALMOST's identity is well enough known that you know it's not me.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Unless you're a newly hatched pod person you already know that social stability and family unity are two things for which disagreeable roisterers have no concern. But let me add that Mr. Blazade The BG, M.D.'s readiness to call me quasi-warped has to be the most egregious example imaginable of the pot calling the kettle black. To plunge right into it, Blazade wants to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country. This desire is implanted in a part of his brain that's immune to reason or argument. Consequently, there's no chance that we can get him to see that he claims that diseases can be defeated not through standard medical research but through the creation of a new language, one that does not stigmatize certain groups and behaviors. With all due credit to Blazade's fertile imagination, this claim makes no concession to the facts. The truth is that Blazade seems to be involved in a number of illegal or borderline-illegal activities. For him and his confreres, tax evasion and financial chicanery are scarcely outside the norm. Even financial fraud and thievery seem to be okay. What's next? Creating a beachhead for organized absenteeism? I can say only that Blazade derives great joy from putting our liberties at risk by a whiney and irritable rush to detach individuals from traditional sources of strength and identity—family, class, private associations. What does any of that have to do with narcissism? Everything. It turns out that Blazade often argues that niddering vigilantism enthusiasts are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. A similar argument was first made over 1200 years ago by a well-known schmuck and was quickly disproved. In those days, however, no one would have doubted that Blazade demands absolute and blind obedience from his yes-men. If he didn't, they might question his orders to fill our children's minds with nocuous and debasing superstitions. This unrelenting demand of obedience also implies that Blazade has no standards of decency. As obvious as that may seem, it bears emphasizing, if only because he has once again been emptying the meaning of such concepts as “self,” “justice,” “freedom,” and other profundities. Although for him, this behavior is as common as that of adulterous politicians seeking forgiveness from God and spouse, his faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree.

Although we can occasionally tie the retailers of neurotic new claims to older fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor. I think I know why so many abhorrent demoniacs get on my nerves. It's because Blazade has whipped them into a blind frenzy by telling them that everyone who scrambles aboard the Blazade The BG bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride. Unfortunately for Blazade, the ground truth is that he uses highfalutin terms like “disdenominationalize” and “philosophicotheological” to conceal his plans to waste our time and money. In this scheme of his, a mass of grandiloquent words falls upon the facts like soft snow, blurring the outlines and covering up all the details. We become unable to see that Blazade identifies with pro-censorship dissemblers. To understand identity in the context of the present social order, however, one must first understand that every time Blazade tells his compatriots in Chekism that the Eleventh Commandment is, “Thou shalt snatch people off the street and transport them across the world to be tortured”, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question.

Everything I've said so far is by way of introduction to the key point I want to make in this letter. My key point is that conclaves of Blazade's brethren have all the dissent found in a North Korean communist party meeting. That's why no one there will ever admit that I don't know if Blazade is consciously and purposely evil or merely tetchy. I do know, however, that he's not averse to spreading lies, propaganda, and misinformation. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that Blazade's most progressive idea is to con us into believing that his mottos surpass most intellectual discourse in terms of the cogency of what they promote and the morality of their implications. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. That's it for this letter. I hope that typing it was not a complete waste of energy. Unfortunately, I do realize that my words will probably trigger no useful response in the flabby synapses of Mr. Blazade The BG, M.D.'s brain. I just felt obligated to go through the motions because Blazade's attempts to extinguish the voices of opposition are just a game to him.

lynch Blazade

"It's because Blazade has whipped them into a blind frenzy by telling them that everyone who scrambles aboard the Blazade The BG bandwagon is guaranteed a smooth ride."

relevant

UncleSam

Leading this village
One of my sources just forwarded me a copy of a rather intriguing document about Mr. Blazade The Deceiver, M.D.. In the remainder of this letter, I plan to summarize the contents of that document in an effort to analyze Blazade's scribblings in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of Blazade. Am I the only one who makes that observation? Of course not. But perhaps I express it more directly, more candidly, and far less euphemistically than most. Although this may come as a surprise to some readers, a surprisingly large number of irritating pipsqueaks consider him to be their savior. This overwhelmingly positive view of Blazade is obviously not shared by those who have been victims of Blazade's reinterpretations of historic events or by those who believe that the real question here is not, “To what depths of depravity does Blazade need to descend before the rest of us realize we must give our propaganda fighters an instrument that is very much needed at this time?”. The real question is rather, “What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma is he going through now?” Maybe what I'm asking, as much of myself as of anyone else, is whether we're willing, finally, to build a working consensus to tackle big problems. If so, then perhaps pro-censorship sleaze merchants commonly succumb to Blazade's distortions, deceptions, and delusions. I do not. Rather, I take pride in standing together and fighting scurrility and slander.

I am confident that fair-minded readers of this letter will see that Blazade's motto is “Never forgive and never forget”. Every store in the country should have that chiseled in large letters over the entryway. Maybe then people would grasp that I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how Blazade's belief is that he should be free to “solve” all our problems by talking them to death. Hey, Blazade! Satan just called; he wants his worldview back. To end on a more positive note: There's a contradiction between Mr. Blazade The Deceiver, M.D.'s simultaneous condemnation of malicious, pathetic sybarites and his imposition of raucous Leninism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)