Not open for further replies.

sapphiree

formerly silver grace
Assigned to BIG loven

Username: silver grace
PS! Username: spectral secrets
Signup Format: DPP OU
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: schedule is flexible so i can be available at late night too (up till 2 am, should be convenient for gmt-x). otherwise i'm available during afternoons.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started competitive around 2021 and I've played a lot of tournaments since then. I primarily play monotype but I would like to expand my skills onto other tiers, mainly OU as it is the staple metagame. I am looking to learn an oldgen format so that I have the opportunity to play in oldgen tournaments, and so that I can understand the game even better. Also, I hear this tier's pretty fun so I'm really looking forward to it. My tournament experience branches to Mono BLT, Mono WCoP, and currently MPL in the Monotype format. I used to play lower tiers as well; I've participated in PUWC and RUWC. But these were all to do with recent gens (SS, SV) and so I'm engaging in learning about some older formats.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. (@its.silver)

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to RoyalReloaded

Username: TheCroissantGuy
PS! Username: TheCroissantGuy
Signup Format: Natdex Monotype/Gen 9 Monotype
Timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: 7:00 - 9:00 PM guaranteed on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon(min. 3 sentences): I've been playing vgc for about three months, recently I've seen that Monotype is quite fun, and I think it'd be a great learning opportunity I wouldn't say that I'm bad but I wouldn't say I'm great I like learning and I learn fast after some trial and error. I've been experimenting with monotype and it seems to have alot of competitive viability.
Are you able to use Discord?: Sure I prefer using PS! But my username is TheCroissantGuy or TheCroissantGuy#3585.
Edit: I've never used smogon before so this is my first time!

Assigned to phosphor

Username: Memedose46
Ps username: Memedose46
Signup Format: GSC OU
Tz: +5.5
Availability: My afternoons and evenings between 7-11 pm
Tell us alittle about yourself: I started playing mons in 2022 and have played a decent amount of tours. I can play most of the tiers in modern gens but i am willing to learn past gens as well. I have played in many discord tours as well as MBLT and HPL from smogon
discord: Memedose46#3026

Assigned to Ina fable for SS OU

Username: stargaming
PS! Username: demite,coming thro
Signup Format: SM/SS
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Usual Hours of Availability:
6 pm and later weekdays, pretty much any time on the weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started competitive in gen 6 OU, towards the end of the generation. even hit top 50 in sm ladder but still find hard to make team
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. My Discord is stargaming_

Assigned to: SwordIsBored

Username: discoplaygames
PS! Username: discoplaygames
Signup Format: SV 1v1
Your timezone: GMT+4 (us est)
Usual Hours of Availability: Currently generally free but can't give any specific good times (work schedule is inconsistent). Should be able to fairly easily work with a tutor to schedule around it though. Starting late august, I'm free in the evenings weekdays and free on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Played a ton of SM 1v1, but never really got into SS. Casually bounced around metagames and ladders since then. Also, I'm council on LGPE 1v1 if that means anything nowadays. Looking to get back into the metagame, as well as improve my very rusty skills from gen 7 to potentially get into tours later.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes (elementalender)

Assigned to Éric

Username: Quinn
PS! Username: Quinn
Signup Format: SV LC
Your timezone: +2
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 8-11pm +1 weekends im flexible
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing on smogon last year. I played mainly lc and monotype and tried some other tiers. I played in a few team tournaments like zupl monoblt lcwl currently playing monopl. i want to improve in building teams for lc.
Are you able to use Discord?: y

NDK

Perpetually Tired
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to Queen of Bean

Username: NoahDeKnight
PS! Username: NoahDeKnight
Signup Format: SV UU
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much all day after 4pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I first created my Smogon account in 2018, after watching some False Swipe Gaming videos. Fast forward to 2021, and I got back into competitive Pokémon. I joined the UU and NU discords because they were the 2 Smogon discords that were public. I noticed that the UU discord had a lot more activity so I mained UU. I got a tutor in 2021, however, the generation ended. I played in UUFPL where I had a 1-2 finish. I noticed that while I start off well, I would make mistakes toward the end of games and would ultimately throw matches. I would also like to improve with team building since that is an area of real struggle for me.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, noahdeknight or Noah_#6942

Assigned to kythr

Username: zeroouttathere
PS! Username: zeroouttathere
Signup Format: SV LC, any LC old gens if possible as well
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 7:30 am - 9:15 am, after 5:30 pm; weekends whenever
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing mons several years ago, and have been a mainstay in LPL mostly playing the LC om's LC UU and LC RU. I played in LCSL last year and went 2-1 over players currently drafted to LCPL. I've been mostly a dedicated community member more so than a consistent player, but really want to make a stride to improve my play.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Assigned to Ashbala

Username : Alpha1013
Ps Username: Alpha1013
Signup format: sv monotype
Timezone: +5.5
Usual hours of availability: free all afternoons and nights till 11 p.m. except on Wednesday evenings and Saturday afternoons.
Tell us a little about ur experience in competitive Pokemon:
I have been playing mons for over a year and a half now and have played smogon tours and stuff as well. Monotype looks interesting and I would want to explore it more
Are u able to use discord : Yes Alpha1013#4536

carlosrhv

formerly ariesbk
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to emma for RBY OU

Username: ariesbk
PS! Username: ariesbk
Signup Format: rby and gsc
Usual Hours of Availability: workdays evenings and weekends unless something comes up
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i started playing casually in xy, then stopped playing until ss when i regained interest in the game and since then i play in ladder/tournaments from time to time. i know the basics of the early 2 gens but i feel like my play is awful compared to later gens
Are you able to use Discord?: yes. carlosrhv#0

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Assigned to airfare

Username: Theia
PS! Username: Theia
Signup Format: SS OU
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekday evenings and weekends, generally prefer later hours
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've played the ladder a bit on and off for the past few years since joining the site, but have started trying to play more seriously in the past few months. I've been trying a few individual tournaments, without great results, and I've been drafted for a few team tours where I've had a bit of experience playing test games with my teammates but not a lot of real high level experience. I'm generally looking to improve on my fundamentals from someone more experienced so that I can continue to grow on my own even after tutoring ends.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my tag is neomeris

assigned to phosphor

Username:lolebruh
PS! Username: lolebruh
Signup Format: dpp / gsc
Your timezone: gmt +2
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday after 6-7 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: Started out in late 2020 as a cg ladder player. The ost signups caught my attention and I really enjoyed spectating that tournament until its end and it got me interested in smogon tournaments as a whole. I consider myself to be a semi competent cg ou player , I am able to build my teams consistenly and do very well on ladder , usually i am 1900+ and have done ok in a lot of side tours but without much success in officials as of yet. I am interested in learning either gsc or dpp as I really enjoy those tiers but I am not good enough in them by myself.
DIscord: lolebruh

Batzi

“I’m Cosmo Kramer, the Assman!”
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to phosphor

Username: Batzi
PS! Username: JamalIG
Signup Format: BW OU
Your timezone: GMT+ 10
Usual Hours of Availability: Usually night times around 9pm-12am, sometimes for the whole day too, depends on work.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing smogon tiers back in 2020 and would join discord PLs or seasonals on here. I don't really play a lot of ladder but I used to play a lot of tournaments back in 2021 and just came back to Pokemon again a week or two ago. I had some results in SM and ORAS when I played however I'd like to try learning BW so that I'll be able to know all preview generations and because it seems really interesting.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my discord name is JamalIG

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to SwordIsBored

Username: Aqua Jet
PS! Username: Akihoshini
Your timezone: GMT -4/5
Usual Hours of Availability: Literally whenever I have no life
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier, playing in UUWC (1-2), and UU Majors (2-2 in pools). I've also picked up Ubers, becoming a substitute during UWC where my team made finals, PUWC (where I went 1-1), and LCWC. I also managed UUFPL, UUPL, UUSD, and BLT, the latter two of which my team won.
I currently main Battle Stadium Singles and would like to get into 1v1 because i feel that it is probably the most similar one to my home tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Si

Assigned to: maroon

Username: ComputerWhiz
PS! Username: ComputerWhiz
Signup Format: SV Monotype
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after around 5-6PM, most Saturdays, all Sundays barring tour games.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing on alts since late ORAS, played a fair amount of gen 7 tiers and fell off at the start of gen 8, but became more interested in competitive around June 2021. Had a lot of fun with gen 8 natdex mono, and played that for a bit to some success in an open. Started rating for various tiers in Trainer Academy where I'm now a room owner. Haven't been having too much fun with SV due to tera and some of the mons, but I miss building and want to pick up something current.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. erichum

Assigned to Swiffix

Username: deatrix
PS! Username: deatrix
Signup Format: sv monotype
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends 4pm-12am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing everyday for about a month, I really have a problem with going on losing streaks in Pokémon battles, I always try to improve my skills through YouTube videos and watching battles through Pokémon showdown, and I really like using fairy, steel, dark, and dragon in monotype
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to uhBella

Username: jackuzzler
PS! Username: jackuzzing
Signup Format: PU
Your timezone: -6
Usual Hours of Availability: changes week to week, can be flexible for sure. will usually have an afternoon and/or a night available each day or every other day at least.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I got into comp mons in late 2022 when SV came out. I started out as an SV OU main (and still am) but have branched out to other OU tiers as well as other current gen tiers (notably Monotype and PU). I'm 2-2 in PU swiss with losses to Hera and Shaneghoul in sets that I feel could be winnable if I had more experience with the tier as well as improved my play in general.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

ZippyDoo200

Banned deucer.
Assigned to Bella

Username: ZippyDoo200
PS! Username: ZippyDoo200
Signup Format: SV PU / General thinking
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 5pm except Wednesday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Pokemon for a few years and recently I've been very into SV PU. This year I started to take things more seriously and I've been top 100 on the ladder a few times. However I am not consistent. I enjoy improving at the game but I am not too good at self-reflection or thinking deep. I 2-2 in PU swiss and I feel a fundamental lack of understanding about competitive battling. I would like to learn more and have my play critiqued.
Are you able to use Discord?: ya

UT

Old habits die SCREAMING
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Appeals + C&C Lead
Assigned to SwordIsBored

Username: UT
PS! Username: UT
Your timezone: US Central (GMT-5)
Usual Hours of Availability: 9-4 weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Heavy involvement in OMs, having lead AAA and been on council for like 10 others. Tour success is mixed, but can usually make it a few rounds before crashing out (including winning a pool in 1v1 majors this year). Generally a better builder than a clicker, cause I click too fast
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, unnerftalonflame

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
Assigned to Tea Guzzler

Username: Yokoisop
PS! Username: Yokoisop
Signup Format: Sv BH
Your timezone: gmt+8
Usual Hours of Availability: usually at night and evening
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):ive always been a fan of oms for a while now, ive been playing bh since it started and ive quite enjoyed it and since the full dex meta launched resently ive been trying to play seriously and ladder a lot
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. yoko2831 :)

Assigned to Bella

Username: MuffinMelody
PS! Username: MuffinMelody
Signup Format: PU
Usual Hours of Availability:
I main LC, have tournament experience though i am kinda new hehe. I just started taking mons seriously and wanted to check out PU because mmnfgh lower tiers. I have no idea what i am doing :<

Assigned to Carkoala for SM OU

Username: Null Sphere
PS! Username: Sexy talon main
Signup Format: Gen 7 OU
Your timezone: (UTC+2)
Usual Hours of Availability: evening/nights or weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing showdown since quite a long time on different accounts (mainly in gen 7 ou when it was the latest one so a while ago x) ). My peak was around 1600-1700 but i wasnt playing my own teams so it wasnt fullfilling at all. My main goal is to reach rank 1 or at least close to it by the end of the year with my own playstyle/teambuild. Since i dont have friends that plays showdown seriously, i have no one to learn from thats why im reaching to you :3
Are you able to use Discord?: yes (appiness)

Assigned to Monai

Username: Brammi
PS! Username: Brammi
Signup Format: BW OU
Your timezone: +10
Usual Hours of Availability: Evenings 7pm-Midnight
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): A lot, the main reason I am signing up for tutoring is to broaden my repertoire of old gens. I have started being a part of old gens tours of late and with support I can pilot most teams relatively well, however I want that step of honing myself to be able to compete at the top level in more than just DPP. I have never been a good builder, and I am woefully out of date on happenings across nearly every tier despite playing when BW was CG.

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
assigned to Bella

Username: Yokoisop
PS! Username
: Yokoisop
Signup Format: SV Pu
Your timezone: +8
Usual Hours of Availability: At night mostly but i can do evenings also
been playing on pokemon showdown for about a year now and I've been very into SV PU recently ive been playing a lot trying to improve. I enjoy improving at the game but I am not too good at I feel like team building and some aspects of battling. i think i lack a fundamental understanding about the tier currently.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (ww.smogon.com)

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
Assigned to Éric

Username: tigershark/genius1(will be genisu after my namechange goes through
PS! Username: genisu x org
Signup Format: SV LC
Your timezone: GMT-8
Usual Hours of Availability: mornings 8-9am afternoons 4pm-11pm sometimes later
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): been playing for about 6 months, i went 3-1 in LPL, and currently build for team Brazil and Latam. I'm looking for an experienced tutor that can guide me and get me past my current playing level
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)