All aboard the shipping thread~

Do you Ship?

• What, no.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Wait.... WHYYYY???????? (would you do this???)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • ...they are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No, I'm too into sparkly vampires.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Well I do like a good romance in stories.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Yeah, I totally ship that.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • I'm a raging fujoshi fan girl... so... YES.

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kenshin x kaoru
kirie x shuuichi (from uzumaki! although that's canon)
uhh, shikamaru x temari (such an overhyped and annoying fan pairing but they really are cute together) :pimp:

Ships are acceptable, but to a certain point: Yaoi, which makes 99% of the KH ships or ships with absolutely no base, such as Aqua x Roxas.

Ryuuji x Ami, sue me.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Hinata Naruto.

I physically need this pairing, and will be so massively pissed off if it doesn't happen.

For a comparison of feeling's and these feeling's quality: Sakura grows up in a normal family, has a crush on the top guy of the class, and gets so infatuated that she can't kill him once he's turned into a psychopathic moron who feels like he needs to kill the village basically on a whim. She can't do it. Sure, some may point at her "confession" but even Naruto instantly called her out on being a lying and manipulative bitch, and you know that she was being manipulative, because in frames before she recognizes his feelings for her, and then in frames after, it's clearly displayed that she was doing it because she still is infatuated with Sasuke, and has no feelings for Naruto.

Meanwhile, in the land of Hinata, who is literally like some kind of perfect characterization of my personality in real life at the start of the series (extremely shy and no confidence), and her entire arc of being ridiculed and looked down upon by her family, and Naruto being the only one who ever showed that he believed in her and her abilities. She develops a love for Naruto because he is the only person up to that point in her life who had said anything positive about her. She then goes on a journey of self-discovery throughout the series where she slowly, through Naruto's actions, begins to believe in herself and her abilities, and on numerous occasions is willing to sacrifice her life for the cause that she believes in. Recently, she has now shown that she has one goal in mind, and extreme levels of resolve to complete that goal: which is to be with Naruto. A FAR MORE COMPELLING LOVE STORY IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.

In all seriousness though, I honestly and legitimately have this insatiable need to see Hinata Naruto as canon. I don't even understand why I care so much, because I'm not like this with anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)