Approved Add a Copy to Clipboard option for roomintros/staffintros/etc

pants

*dies inconveniently*
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
On mobile, its borderline impossible for me to highlight all of the roomintro or staffintro code to be able to edit and update it, so adding a button that automatically copies it would make it easier to edit on most, if not all, devices.

This is mainly for room/staffintros but for anything that shows the command used (such as /events view), this could be helpful

pokeblade101

is a Community Contributor
RBTT Champion
With that said, I wouldn't mind a copy button for the import/export or backup all teams for teambuilder, just like the one for replays. I know it highlights the text to copy when you click on it but you would have to right click and copy or use ctrl + c and it's tedious for mobile users. It would just be more convenient for users that want to copy multiple teams. Since this mentioned the copy button, I'm putting this here.

With that said, I wouldn't mind a copy button for the import/export or backup all teams for teambuilder, just like the one for replays. I know it highlights the text to copy when you click on it but you would have to right click and copy or use ctrl + c and it's tedious for mobile users. It would just be more convenient for users that want to copy multiple teams. Since this mentioned the copy button, I'm putting this here.
Agreed. Like many situations where a Copy button would be useful for mobile/tablet users, I'd also support the addition of the button in teambuilder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)