Tournament AAA Ban-Happy Tournament (WON BY LAXLAPRAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I have no life here's it in Alphabetical Order to make it easier for you:

Moves
  • Defog
  • Scald
  • Stealth Rock
  • Thunder Wave

Pokemon
  • Chansey
  • Clefable
  • Suicune
  • Deoxys-Speed
  • Doublade
  • Heatran
  • Manaphy
  • Metagross
  • Shaymin-Sky
  • Skarmory

ABILITIES
  • Adaptability
  • Chlorophyll
  • Delta Stream
  • Gale Wings
  • Magic Bounce
  • Multiscale
  • No Guard
  • Pixilate
  • Poison Heal
  • Prankster
  • Refrigerate
  • Regenerator
  • Tinted Lens
  • Tough Claws
  • Unaware
Items
  • Choice Scarf
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orb

E: Also contacted

Last edited:
Can I change my ban? From Skarmory too desolate land?
I was considering not allowing this but actually, I think this is fine because nobody has played any matches yet. So unless anybody has objections, I will be making the change from Skarmory ---> Desolate Land.

I was considering not allowing this but actually, I think this is fine because nobody has played any matches yet. So unless anybody has objections, I will be making the change from Skarmory ---> Desolate Land.
I don't think this is fair. If he changed before R1 was posted, fine. But I have already built a team and some others probably have too. I know one person that has Desolate Land on his team.

I don't think this is fair. If he changed before R1 was posted, fine. But I have already built a team and some others probably have too. I know one person that has Desolate Land on his team.
This was one of the main things I was iffy about. The people that already made teams have to make potential adjustments. I think that now, the best choices are to either keep it the same, or allow each pairing to decide by themselves if they want to ban either Skarmory or Desolate Land.

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
This was one of the main things I was iffy about. The people that already made teams have to make potential adjustments. I think that now, the best choices are to either keep it the same, or allow each pairing to decide by themselves if they want to ban either Skarmory or Desolate Land.
Just leave desolate alone; based on post likes it seems most people want to keep it.

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
Already built teams with the idea of there being no skarmory can we not change that

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In the ban happy tour we're just removing all instances of the ability. It's totally different from a regularly banned ability in AAA where it's still legal on the mons that normally get it. I don't think you can use Mega Beedrill or PH Gliscor or anything.
Contacted

Reactions: MK
Brawl MK make this clear, can you use mega with an illegal ability. Example mega sableye
No, sorry I wasn't able to make a post earlier. I did like this post though:
In the ban happy tour we're just removing all instances of the ability. It's totally different from a regularly banned ability in AAA where it's still legal on the mons that normally get it. I don't think you can use Mega Beedrill or PH Gliscor or anything.
Contacted
Speaking of which, since you won, you can ban something for R2.

Alright, here we go.

The following players have either already completed their matches or have both made contact:

The following players have made contact but their opponent has not:
InfernapeTropius11
OU banned my masquerain
The Immortal

The following players are at risk of being subbed out unless they respond by 4 p.m. EST tomorrow:
G-Luke ✔
-Grim
average fella ✔
Lax ✔
Maleovex ✔
Dr. Phd. BJ ✔
AllJokesAside ✔
Kingslayer2779 ✔
MAMP✔
(those on the above list can ask to be subbed out if they want/give the win to opponent)

Still accepting subs!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)